Nike Cosmic Unity - Nike's First Sustainable Basketball Sneaker (Retail $120-150)

Here's somewhat of a different angle
IMG_20210309_193555_248.jpg

That’s honestly way better.That first angle was awful for showing them.

yeah the it seems to have been pushed back. it's not on champs release sched for the 12th anymore either

Few pics and more thoughts to come tomorrow. True 9.5 works well for me with both bombas and these Nike peace, love, basketball elite type socks. Toes are near the end but these uppers already feel like they’re going to break in after about 30 to an hour around the house. Noticeable squeakiness walking, probably from strobel/sole setup.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Those who have them. How would they compare in sizing to Roshes (TTS), Yeezys (TTS), Kobes (half size up), etc.

ballinsam23 ballinsam23 , I had to go 10 in Kobe 5 and 6 Protro. I wear 9.5 in Zoom BB NXT. Got 10 in all space hippie 01 but could have done 9.5 because I have a bunch of toe room in those 10s. Don’t own others your mentioned.

Glad to hear they perform well and they don’t look bulky at all there.

Last edited:
If the performance is nearly as good as the design, Nike hit a home run on these for sure. I tried the Giannis 2.0 on and didnt like them at all.

Won the black on an eBay auction for $95 and the youngster canceled with “out of stock or damaged” THEN relisted after I had paid. Hopefully Nike 20 off works tomorrow...

Back
Top Bottom