Nike Cosmic Unity - Nike's First Sustainable Basketball Sneaker (Retail $120-150)

It’s been a very long time since I went wild on a line. Kobe 8s is the last I remember. These have the potential to take me there again. Dope!!

I was just thinking this exact same thing. The last time I felt like I wanted to buy every colorway was the Kobe 8 and I'm getting that same feeling again with this line.

Looks like the bastards are staying away!! May be clear to say we can have a go at these for under retail later.

Also was able to get 20% (birthday code) + 8% cash back via Rakuten. Very happy that these were not a hassle to buy.

So I’m guessing Naturals really didn’t release on the 1st on Hibbets.....

Think I’m going to return my Amalgams and wait for that discount. Got some other things that I’d rather have at the moment.

Is there a particular reason these weren't put on SNRKS? I'm not complaining in the least..I'm just curious. Was able to order off NDC and get the 10% first responder discount added. Can't wait for these to come in.

I was ready to pay retail so anything off is a win at this point. If they can be had for $100 or less, I’ll be returning to Nike. That’s pretty much all they are good for now.

Nike probably realized these weren’t really moving and there was no need to build false hype.

Def it. One of the most creative things they have done with a basketball shoe in a while and it’s got the best tech at $150 still sitting but cardboard dunks and Jordan 1s sellout instantly. Keep it this way 👍🏾.

took Ls on the kobe release. I know, i know...what was i thinking lol
wanted the hippies as well. plus with coupon and rakuten why not
retail therapy

Back
Top Bottom