Nike Cosmic Unity - Nike's First Sustainable Basketball Sneaker (Retail $120-150)

Want hippies but think I’m going to wait for other CW
What’s the release date again?
AFDE0FFF-C2D0-4EAC-9652-6FE29EF56F24.jpeg

Going to try em on the court this weekend. Lets see if I keep em
Which ones did you get big dog? I saw a few reviews on the black pair saying the traction wasn't all that...taken with a grain of salt of course but I have heard Nike black outsoles don't have the best grip

Which ones did you get big dog? I saw a few reviews on the black pair saying the traction wasn't all that...taken with a grain of salt of course but I have heard Nike black outsoles don't have the best grip

Grabbed the Space Hippie. Should be in Wednesday and I am going to ball in them Them Thursday, Saturday, Sunday and then decide if they are worth keeping for the rotation or I move to the GT Cut.

My Space Hippies came in the mail today and let me tell you... in a 12 these things are huge. I'm feeling kind of self conscious about them but the colors sure look good. I just wish they were less bulky.

[
AFDE0FFF-C2D0-4EAC-9652-6FE29EF56F24.jpeg
looks like we got a release date, per FL 04/15

Attachments

• EBAC8610-01B1-47DD-88DE-04FBEFEA2E43.jpeg
    EBAC8610-01B1-47DD-88DE-04FBEFEA2E43.jpeg
    75.1 KB · Views: 72
Just got my pair from FNL. Im pretty sure they sent mena return from someone or did everyone else's come with no paper?

Also checked out the outsoles and mostly clean but theres lil dirt on them 🤨

20210407_124859.jpg

20210407_124932.jpg

Just got my pair from FNL. Im pretty sure they sent mena return from someone or did everyone else's come with no paper?

Also checked out the outsoles and mostly clean but theres lil dirt on them 🤨

20210407_124859.jpg

20210407_124932.jpg

got the green glows and there was no paper as well. I’m guessing it’s the whole reducing waste angle they’re going with, but then there’s paper stuffed in the shoes sooo 🤷🏻‍♂️

got the green glows and there was no paper as well. I’m guessing it’s the whole reducing waste angle they’re going with, but then there’s paper stuffed in the shoes sooo 🤷🏻‍♂️
This, lol. No paper in either of the two pairs I have.

This, lol. No paper in either of the two pairs I have.

Oh ok. Well then nvm on that, but makes no sense to stuff paper in the shoe :lol:

They feel comfortable though diggin it. The midsole is more blue than grey, pics had me fooled i guess or i didnt pay attention. May go up .5 size on the next pair

Starting to see Green Glows in my local outlet hash wall, must be returns.

Space Hippies look better imo but the GG's kinda go with everything since they're black...think I'm going to bite the bullet and order a pair to at least test them out

Back
Top Bottom