Nike Cosmic Unity - Nike's First Sustainable Basketball Sneaker (Retail $120-150)

Natural/Natural-Total Orange-Green Glow

1616453469035.png

1616453480248.png

1616453490876.png

1616453505727.png
they're BODYING the colorways on this shoe

every single one

Those are dope. Pass for me though. Ima stick to one colorway and SH still top spot for me.

4/22: apricot agate/black-lime glow-coconut milk-green glow

no images yet, but it should be another good colorway

Last edited:
Cancelled my DSG order on the green glows. I kinda forgot about them until i came here when i saw pics of the white pair.

Chat rep told me "this was a preorder release, its set to ship out on April 2"

I said nah its been a month im not waiting longer I need my money just cancel it. He said id get notification in 24hrs.

I went on to ask if they could locate a different shoe in store, in the midst of confusion, the rep told me the green glow unity is available in stores to purchase. :sick: huh the why yall shipping orders?

Oh well i can wait on discounts now. That white pair is day 1 though

Natural's are the top cw now and that's saying a lot because the other 3 are pretty solid as well.

That swoosh looks impeccable.

the natural colorway says april 1 on everyones calendar? is that just a placeholder date? cant see them releasing a day before the particle greys.

thats gonna be a tough decision then

the natural colorway says april 1 on everyones calendar? is that just a placeholder date? cant see them releasing a day before the particle greys.

thats gonna be a tough decision then
Showing 4/22 on FNL, that is if Apricot agate/black/lime glow is the colorway for these, which I believe it is.

Tried these on in person. Zoom is nice but the shoe itself feels kinda clunky and awkward. Will wait for a discount that $150 plus tax ain’t worth it to me

Back
Top Bottom