Nike debuts New Air Trainer 1- Set to release 7/1/2009 (aka the manny trainers)

Thanks again for more input in regards to this.... very helpful.

I'm pretty sure i've decided on a size.. now lets just hope the BROY's don't sell out before I can get the $ together!

what is on the heel of the MLB All-Star version of these? I'm thinking about ordering them but don't know what is on the heel of them

7/1/2009 my %%! i can't find these joints anywhere around my way
smh.gif

Scooped these up today from NTSF...if you're ordering from eastbay go up a half size. Normally a 9 but I had to get the 9.5.

a48260e4bcea811484a8e7b810bcacd427eb41ab.pjpg

^ Looks decent. I still need to take a closer look and try them on. They are not in any stores where I live.

^is the upper near the swoosh and even the toebox synthetic suede or syn. nubuck?? if so i may have to get those.. the shiny leather was a no go for me. eventhe syn. white leather toebox on the legacy pair. so if either of these pairs have other materials on the upper, it may be a purchase

^they're numbered to 240

WallyHopp- they differ, roy-suede, ap-nubuck, lt-leather

what is on the back of the APs? does it say Nike or something else? can you give detailed shots of the LTs and APs or atleast describe them for me? If theyhave what i want i will order them both asap.

^^Damn Brandon..you went off on those PE trainers..still needa cop..but needa get a new car soon gotta save the money..*sigh*

all three are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

kicking myself for not getting BRoys with the 30.
mad.gif

LTs and Peterson's should be in any day now
pimp.gif

^had to at 70 a pair

AP- has 4 laces, white, balck, purple, yellow and on the back it has "All Day"

LT- has 3 laces, white, yellow, Navy and on the back it has a 21 made out in dots

Broy- 3 laces, white, black, red and has Broy on the back.

i ll try to get more pictures up today.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

^had to at 70 a pair

AP- has 4 laces, white, balck, purple, yellow and on the back it has "All Day"

LT- has 3 laces, white, yellow, Navy and on the back it has a 21 made out in dots

Broy- 3 laces, white, black, red and has Broy on the back.

i ll try to get more pictures up today.

Thanks for the info. Hopefully my AP and Broy arrives today.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom