Nike debuts New Air Trainer 1- Set to release 7/1/2009 (aka the manny trainers)

^adrian petersons, you can ses the L in "ALL DAY"

what's the likelyhood i can get close to a fair trade in the LIGHTS OUT pacmans for these?
i1godw.jpg

^what up Daz! Not likely unless the person has a lot of extras to trade. I prefer the new ones over the Lights Out but the Lights Out are more limited.

Daaz- good luck for a trade.. i was on the fence with trading my extra pair of the lights out. but me and my boys busted a mission... LA to LV and back in 6hrs for these. priceless.

BTW... for those NTers (u know who u are) who got the pacquiao thread closed... PLS DONT GET THIS LOCKED.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

^adrian petersons, you can ses the L in "ALL DAY"

what's the likelyhood i can get close to a fair trade in the LIGHTS OUT pacmans for these?
i1godw.jpg

Size for what size?

mac-you've been PM'd, trying to keep that stuff outta threads lol

but yea these are pretty sweet indeed, and i actually only want to trade them because i was JUST able to get my sz 9.5's, rocked them all weekend in vegas!but since i still had an extra pair of these, i figured i'd get you guys input on the matter

i'm thinking a fair trade is outta the picture, so you think flip flags plus like 50$ should be what i'm aiming for?

^ Differing opinion, V. The newest smash the first two IMO. Aesthetics, Flywire and slightly higher release qty should equal GITD, non-Flywire, ltd. Straightacross......that's my take.

Originally Posted by macgyver35

1>2>3 the lights out really grew on me and the first have and still are the best colorway.
for me it's 3 > 2 >1

the golds are cool, but aside from the limited factor, they're alright......i LOVE the giant MP logo on the heel, that's it really

the lights out are also good, but the fact that it's all black with GITD accents only...makes you hafta appreciate the shoe more

the flags are done in a very tasteful manner, usually, IMO, red/yellow/blue filipino inspired things tend to be a bit too tacky/OD....but the subtleness of theyellow and barely using it as an accent to the red/blue shoe works really well...plus his dog PACMAN is on the tongue....

i agree, i really really didn't care much for the lights out, besides the usual asking of Q's.....but once i wasn't able to get em, i didn'treally lose much sleep, but after seeing them in the display case in NT vegas, and actually SEEING them.....it's a pretty nice shoe, good concept....etcetc.....

now i'm just mad at the FACT that they DID pop up on NDC.....
embarassed.gif
Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

^ Differing opinion, V. The newest smash the first two IMO. Aesthetics, Flywire and slightly higher release qty should equal GITD, non-Flywire, ltd. Straight across......that's my take.
yes i agree, the flywire is dope, and aesthetically pleasing to the eye, along with the subtle lasering around the shoe as well... but thoselights out....after seeing them...man

but you're right, value wise they SHOULD be in the same boat....but that auction site begs to differ
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

may just end up selling them and taking the money towards the GITD's when this is all said and done...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

^ Differing opinion, V. The newest smash the first two IMO. Aesthetics, Flywire and slightly higher release qty should equal GITD, non-Flywire, ltd. Straight across......that's my take.

The best Pacquiao Trainer colorway is the newest one wht/red/blue but the first one has a lot significance to it. This newest one should have been the limitedfirst one.

For me it's 3>1>2. I really like what they did with the third one. the mixing of colors was just right. The 1st was the most significant and thelights out for me is just another pair in the MP collection that would complete the set but not necessarily a must have.

Originally Posted by lbj19

For me it's 3>1>2. I really like what they did with the third one. the mixing of colors was just right. The 1st was the most significant and the lights out for me is just another pair in the MP collection that would complete the set but not necessarily a must have.
I agree on this, 3>1>2 because I am a Filipino. The CW is special to us. But setting aside the Filipino factor, I think it should be1>2>3. We are talking about commercial value in here. The rule is always about the supply and demand. The 3 shoes I think have almost equal demand, butdiffer in quantities that were released. So the more limited it is, the higher should be its value.

Airsorus, clean Pac Mans....

GZA73, you are Trainer crazy! Your LA pic is my new background/screensaver! Clean Bos as well...

Snagged Yanks. Crappy cell pics FTL.....

mwu00o.jpg

madyk0.jpg

Bonus...inspired by GZA73
smile.gif

aob4o.jpg

FLINT, any of the details on the release version? Retired numbers on the inside? I can see that there is no quote and I know they would not say Yankeesanywhere.

Yeah you can say I am Trainer crazy. There are comfortable and affordable. I'll get the NY next!

Originally Posted by ucjb2

FLINT, any of the details on the release version? Retired numbers on the inside? I can see that there is no quote and I know they would not say Yankees anywhere.
You pretty much spelled it out. Red insoles with the retired numbers, but no quote or actual "Yankees" mentions.

Back
Top Bottom