Nike Deion Sanders signature shoes

wow. although i don't think he really had a choice. hope they give us those react hybrids, would stock up on them.
Yeah, signing with Colorado kinda pushed it. He did speak on it a few months back stating he’d find away around it. Maybe the students persuaded him, or maybe even the unfortunate turn with his foot. Probably gave him some thoughts his legacy and what it means to his fans.

Good news. So now we’ll see these be sold out on release day from bots. Ala the Penny’s, Barkley’s,McEnroe’s etc.

When these used to go on deep discount or be sitting in outlets. Understand times have changed, but at least a legitimate shot at retail is all I ask.

Good news. So now we’ll see these be sold out on release day from bots. Ala the Penny’s, Barkley’s,McEnroe’s etc.

When these used to go on deep discount or be sitting in outlets. Understand times have changed, but at least a legitimate shot at retail is all I ask.

I don’t think we in that era anymore. I think NDC may sell out fast but unless Nike makes them limited all the OG stuff either sits or is easily attainable within $50 of retail

Someone needs to be stoned if Diamond Turfs start getting the Travis Scott sell out in seconds treatment

Need a fresh pair of all reds 2s and the dinosaur rip looking joints

Prime back with the Swoosh! Nike 2024 make it happen!

Attachments

• 20230707_190729.jpg
    20230707_190729.jpg
    323.5 KB · Views: 347
I don’t think we in that era anymore. I think NDC may sell out fast but unless Nike makes them limited all the OG stuff either sits or is easily attainable within $50 of retail

Someone needs to be stoned if Diamond Turfs start getting the Travis Scott sell out in seconds treatment

Need a fresh pair of all reds 2s and the dinosaur rip looking joints

ogs with the real logos are a different ball game than the other soul-less retros

although they may not sell out in certain colors I def think they’ll sell faster

Prime back with the Swoosh! Nike 2024 make it happen!

ogs with the real logos are a different ball game than the other soul-less retros

although they may not sell out in certain colors I def think they’ll sell faster

Not only that, but getting the color blocking and stitch color right. They made some strange changes to those OG's along the way.

I’ve never been able to experience Deion’s shoes..it is a show I would like to own. Very excited

Never copped a retro of the DT 96. Though not my favorite of the line, I loved em because I was the only one at school with em lol. They brought em back with maize I think instead of gold, and without his face on the bottom. Just couldn’t couldn’t do it. The face wasn’t a big issue, but I maize…nah

Never copped a retro of the DT 96. Though not my favorite of the line, I loved em because I was the only one at school with em lol. They brought em back with maize I think instead of gold, and without his face on the bottom. Just couldn’t couldn’t do it. The face wasn’t a big issue, but I maize…nah

Too many issues on that one for me to ignore. :lol::rolleyes

As someone who had the OG DT 1 and 2 in high school and the DT Max (black/gold) OGs, I'M STOKED!! Just need a pair of 1s with the OG logo and I'm good. Only one I want.

It only made sense for Deion to reunite with Nike because he only wore that brand in his NFL career and shorter MLB career. Nice to see they reconciled.

Although I can understand he was disgruntled with Nike omitting his logo on the rehashed versions of his shoes to evade paying him royalties, it never made sense when he went to Under Armour because he was retired at that juncture in his life. It was backwards with a retired athlete going to a brand he never wore during his playing career. It wouldn't have been feasible if Under Armour tried to release some Deion Sanders signature shoes when they had him as a retired athlete.

An athlete's shoe with a brand is only relevant, either a contemporary or retro release, if he wore that brand during his playing career.

Yes!!! Need the logo back on em!!!

It's going to be a revised logo as stated in multiple posts.

I don't agree with Nike changing his logo because a signature athlete's logo with a brand is normally recognized in perpetuity by most fans.

Wow, I didn't think this would happen other than him being forced to wear them for Colorado.

Didn't think he would be like Agassi coming back. Good to hear.

I was thinking the same thing.

It was quite surprising he took a coaching job at a Nike school because of his disdain for them stemming from that logo omission incident. That's why it was assumed he would only coach at an Under Armour school based on his deal with them. I read that Colorado's contract with Nike is set to expire in the next few years, so I assumed he was going to persuade them to go to Under Armour after the deal expires. It looks like that won't be the case now.

Can you please clarify about Agassi? Did he really return to Nike? I recall he wore crappy Adidas at the end of his career.

Can you please clarify about Agassi? Did he really return to Nike? I recall he wore crappy Adidas at the end of his career.

Yes he did! 🙏🙏🙏 I believe it was Phil Knight that was part of it (I could be wrong). He made amends. You should follow the Agassi thread in Retro. One of the best threads here. A bunch of us are old heads who watched Andre play his whole career and lots of us played in his shoes and clothing on our HS & or College teams.

I'll be 47 in a few months and I played in HS all 3 years (93-95). Wore all his shirts and shorts and shoes on the team. Heck, even my senior year team picture I was wearing his 95 FO outfit (barbed wire polo, black/teal checked shorts and my black/dark teal LWPs). Guess you didn't hear, but Nike brought back the Challenge Court line for the 2020 US Open, using Andre's 1990 ATC III volt/emerald shirt and denim shorts/spandex liner. Stuff SOLD OUT for the most part pretty darn quick. Shows that his stuff is still VERY popular and wanted. We in the thread are pining for any retro we can get.

Back
Top Bottom