Nike Deion Sanders signature shoes

I take the diamond turf OG over these

I remember seeing the black/purple/gold samples in a glass case at Nike Town Chicago about 6 months before they came out, and my buddies and I absolutely losing our minds over them. Got them for my back to school shoes the next year. I'd love to see those again since they didn't really do those properly last time.

IMG_3960.jpeg

Man I hope they retro the original DTs this year. My 2010’s are almost on their last leg. :smh:

Wow, after watching that unboxing video, I am a little disappointed with the fact that the pull tab doesn't have Prime written on it and it's the plain black one. Even SNKRS official pictures had shown the pull tab with Prime on it. It's not that much of a deal breaker for me, it just would have been nice to have something on this year's release set it apart from the previous retros of the DTs. Oh well, at least I got them for retail and I'll just wear out my 2018 pair while I keep these on ice for a while.

Wow, after watching that unboxing video, I am a little disappointed with the fact that the pull tab doesn't have Prime written on it and it's the plain black one. Even SNKRS official pictures had shown the pull tab with Prime on it. It's not that much of a deal breaker for me, it just would have been nice to have something on this year's release set it apart from the previous retros of the DTs. Oh well, at least I got them for retail and I'll just wear out my 2018 pair while I keep these on ice for a while.
Only F&F pairs included the Prime pull-tab & quotable packaging. Can’t front, that’s a bit of a let down…
Well, at least the face is underneath within the bubble

Only F&F pairs included the Prime pull-tab & quotable packaging. Can’t front, that’s a bit of a let down…
Well, at least the face is underneath within the bubble
Yeah, I knew the special packaging was probably for F&F, but the pull tab is a let down for the publicly released pairs. I hate it when Nike uses BS pictures that are not what the buyer is receiving. But, as we all know, Nike 'gon Nike...

Man I hope they retro the original DTs this year. My 2010’s are almost on their last leg. :smh:

I believe the OG 1 is coming next as when Deion showed all the shoes in that video a while back, one of the cleats were the OG 1 cleat in white/black. So I believe if they have the uppers done, it should be a foregone conclusion they are coming. 👍 I can't wait.

Back
Top Bottom