Nike Devin Booker 1

here’s another look.
IMG_2139.jpeg
IMG_2138.jpeg

The ig pics look terrible but seeing the detailed pics with the materials chosen those are copped day 1

If they ever release

That SBB cw is clean. The colorblocking on these is so easy to work with. Nike would be missing out on A LOT of $$$$ if they didn’t put these on NBY.

I’d order at least ten designs. Not a fan of the leather toe boxes/vamps though. I hope we see cws with mesh panels like the Acorn / Carnival AF1s.

Seeing more pics of them, they’re growing on me. I just don’t want the “hype” that the sbb colorway brings if they do decide releasing these as a gr. The quarter panel looks to be some hemp material.
IMG_2157.jpeg
IMG_2156.jpeg

Any word on that "Craftsman" pair? When Book 1's first leaked there was some talk about another pair releasing, apparently an casual model?

EDIT: this one

Attachments

• craftsman.png
    craftsman.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 525
Any word on that "Craftsman" pair? When Book 1's first leaked there was some talk about another pair releasing, apparently an casual model?

EDIT: this one
I think it was said that these weren’t connected with him and a whole different shoe line, but that seems hard to believe with the similarities..

I think it was said that these weren’t connected with him and a whole different shoe line, but that seems hard to believe with the similarities..

Ah okay thanks, I must have missed that one! Remains to be seen definetely, from the looks of those I am surely interested.

Searching for them and I found some info on them (probably) releasing in 2025.

I am seriously thinking of putting in an offer for a 9.5 pair of the xxx/500 release. Not sure if I might regret it, in case the all orange leather pair does release this year.

I’ve mocked up a few Sabrina 1s and KD 16s but didn’t pull the trigger as I was just waiting to go all in on the Book 1s. Love the silhouettes.

the only 2 confirmed CW that are realising have suede materials right? no word on a smooth leather pair still?

Back
Top Bottom