IMG_3174.jpeg
IMG_3176.jpeg
IMG_3172.jpeg
IMG_3170.jpeg
IMG_3167.jpeg
IMG_3166.jpeg
IMG_3171.jpeg
IMG_3168.jpeg

Plus Nike EU is giving 20% off with their Valentine’s Day coupon!

Yes, 20% off if you spend over 100€ and 25% off if ypu spend over 150€!

About damn time if you ask me, Nike Europe has basically three sales: end of season twice a year and Christmas+birthday coupon sometimes.

About damn time if you ask me, Nike Europe has basically three sales: end of season twice a year and Christmas+birthday coupon sometimes.
Canada might have it worse. We share the same stock as Europe but don’t even get your discount codes. :lol:

I think I’m going to hold off for that slate pair…Plus I need to see some more on foot fit reviews before I commit to what size I’m looking at…

Took a big fat L on SNKRS - saw something like 14k pairs loaded from someone on twitter so take that for what it’s worth.

damn I took the L on snkrs, undefeated and soleplay this morning. Luckily my homie hit on a size 10 for me. But still, this drop was trash. 14k pairs really? Why are they doing this? They didn’t do this with any other signature shoe. Ja’s fully stock everywhere and hit sale. What is this limited bs about?!

damn I took the L on snkrs, undefeated and soleplay this morning. Luckily my homie hit on a size 10 for me. But still, this drop was trash. 14k pairs really? Why are they doing this? They didn’t do this with any other signature shoe. Ja’s fully stock everywhere and hit sale. What is this limited bs about?!
They did this with the Ja 1 scratch colorway (probably the best colorway of the one) and made it basically an all star game exclusive.

Launch ended? First time seeing that on snkrs. Only going for a black color way so hopefully those will be plentiful

Nike EU has started to do more sale/ coupon offers lately, especially since November last year! Feels like the 3rd time since then that they did 20/ 25/ 50% discounts.

Got the Book 1s at my local Basketball shop, been supporting them since day 1 and they were so kind to offer 20% as a result of Nike‘s deal since this week.

I tried them on and even brought the Kobe 6s, which I have been playing in for the past 2 months for comparison and true to size for slim footers is the best way to go in my opinion.

Will post pics later and give them a try coming week for practice.

I really hope Nike will drop more Suns inspired colourways. Still mad at that UNKWN BS drop for Art Basel!

Back
Top Bottom