Nike Devin Booker 1

Thanks to dgoins1 dgoins1 here are my on feet shots of EP BOOK 1s! Feel great!
IMG_2599.jpeg
IMG_2598.jpeg
IMG_2601.jpeg

First practice in the Book 1. tightened the laces halfway through. Went TTS, they felt great throughout and even greater once I tightened the laces. I play 95% in Kobe Protros and the Book 1s might be a real alternative! Will play again in them Friday and then Sunday again. Will keep everyone posted. IMG_0344.jpeg

Definitely here to confirm, these are TTS for casual wear. I was able to snag 2 pairs and fit is same in both. For hoops, or those who like thick socks, go up .5 - these are definitely snug before breaking in.

Anyone enter the sneaky Book contest on the nike app? Hidden on the shoe description page they prompted entrants to comment with their favorite Booker moment for a chance to win a signed pair. Just got the notification....

IMG_0556.PNG

Check your app if you entered!

Anyone enter the sneaky Book contest on the nike app? Hidden on the shoe description page they prompted entrants to comment with their favorite Booker moment for a chance to win a signed pair. Just got the notification....

IMG_0556.PNG

Check your app if you entered!
Is it finished I can't find it on the app

Holy **** these are snug, I am semi-widefooter and even going up half a size is tight! I think I have never tried on tighter shoes, not even PG4's :D on the upside, these have a lot of padding everywhere which should break in a little and make these a little more accomodating.

Back
Top Bottom