Nike Doernbecher X freestyle collection 2013

a reason they could be postponing the rsvp is to prevent people from camping at niketowns for leftovers pairs

If they fail rsvp thursday then they camp on Thursday. If it's Friday less people will be out there

Last edited:
a reason they could be postponing the rsvp is to prevent people from camping at niketowns for leftovers pairs
? How would this prevent campers, only thing I can think of is possibly a delayed shipment or something so they are unsure how many pairs they will actually have..

If they fail rsvp thursday then they camp on Thursday. If it's Friday less people will be out there
If it's friday, more people will be out there. No school and no work possibly. Doubt that is the reason for postponing the RSVP.

what do you guys anticipate resell will be on the foams?

I'm thinking at least $1,000.

why not the DB5's are going for that much and these should be the second most limited foam behind paranormans as far as quantity.

throw in the "red october" hype to boot and you have a resellers dream shoe. lol.

why not the DB5's are going for that much and these should be the second most limited foam behind paranormans as far as quantity.

throw in the "red october" hype to boot and you have a resellers dream shoe. lol.

Naw probably $300 if you lucky. Now the spiderman foams might hit that $1000 or more mark

Here come the hype beasts.

Here come the hype beasts.
sounds about right. foamposite = hype, doernbercher = hype.... doernbecher foamposite = overkill hype. if people take a step back and look at more than the name of these theyll see theyre not anywhere near nice.

worth a shot for trade bait tho 
nerd.gif

And also not even close to the most limited foam. Paranormans are a gr compared to some of the foams released.

Dark army foamposite, hoh royal foamposites SC foamposites and that's just off the top of my head. Of course u wouldn't know about them if u just got in the game last year after the galaxy release

Just have all your info except the hash tag typed in ready and once they announce it type it in and send

:rofl:  how do you not get the sarcasm? Not only that but you brought in a meme and just honestly **** all over yourself.

this thread is full of people who are hating on DB foams,

i wouldn't be surprised if one of these fu*#tards really believed that.

but yeah maybe a light should have went off when he said $300. lol

Dark army foamposite, hoh royal foamposites SC foamposites and that's just off the top of my head. Of course u wouldn't know about them if u just got in the game last year after the galaxy release
haha

All these people saying they don't want the DB Foam, but they'll be in line, RSVPing, or using bots to get them. I'm still gonna try for them, but I know how these "limited" releases go

:rofl:  how do you not get the sarcasm? Not only that but you brought in a meme and just honestly **** all over yourself.

I know, I think he almost had a heart attack. Lol naw though you right on the money (No pun intended) my friend. Keep calm

Dark Army Foams...such a dope shoe.

Back
Top Bottom