Nike Element React 87

Dopest colorway

• Total voters
20180817085738_original.jpg

20180817085732_original.jpg

i tried on the epic reacts, they really comfy.. like walking on marshmallows.

i only returned them because they were too narrow, and when i half sized up they were too long... smh

#teamwidefeet

Here is a Foamer Simpson YouTube video explaining his experience after 2 months of wear. He covers comfort, sizing and durability.

The React Element 55s look great! I love wearing the 87s, but I've worn those things so much, it's a mix of black and brown due to the dust it inhales.

I remember reading somewhere in the React thread or somewhere here that the expected MSRP is going to be $130, which is even better! Don't take my word for it though... if someone runs into that pricing info, please post.

1C9B927E-8F43-4FF4-B259-0F7D60BEB6A0.jpeg
The React Element 55s look great! I love wearing the 87s, but I've worn those things so much, it's a mix of black and brown due to the dust it inhales.

I remember reading somewhere in the React thread or somewhere here that the expected MSRP is going to be $130, which is even better! Don't take my word for it though... if someone runs into that pricing info, please post.

I get what u mean by the dust. Mine are officially beaters. Not a good look with new socks lol

Had about 20-25 days worth now? I lost count after three weeks, and I walked through sand in them (not most of the time, but I've walked through sand at least once every day.)

I'll provide a picture of them when I get home!

I currently run in the Zoom Fly SP (purple + orange) and the translucent uppers take a beating. It's nice to see the element 55's don't have the translucent uppers. All in for that black and white color.

man... 20-25 wears and the shoe is a beater is unacceptable, especially since they were $160 to begin with.... smh

man... 20-25 wears and the shoe is a beater is unacceptable, especially since they were $160 to begin with.... smh

Yeah, but if anything, I'm a bit careless about 'em. I've walked through sand trails, and was shooting around at the basketball court in them. Then again, I've done the same with my Off-White x Nike Vapormaxes, wore them the same amount, and they don't look half as bad as the React Elements, so who knows.

Those dont look beat.. just look dusty from sand and react has always been ugly with the creases

Back
Top Bottom