Nike Element React 87

Dopest colorway

• Total voters
E1DAE0B8-7B09-4EB2-884D-40AE0B966A2C.jpeg
Copped both at Nike London a couple weeks back.

Anyone know how limited is the UC? Are people losing slight interest after 4 non UC and 55 as an alternative or the mere fact that it's a collab will make these a problem regardless? I say that based on the fact that it seems like most people who rrally wantes was able to cop the sand and blue from this 2nd drop.

NT's very own phamalam spotted in the sand colorway with some very hipster socks from the comfort of his own bedroom

20180829_183336.jpg

Og sail > black/blue/red >Blue bottom (under)> volt bottom (under)> sand/volt> grey bottom (under) > og black > white bottom (under)

Think I’m going for blue bottom undercover and volt bottom undercover

bronnn.jpg

so bron just gon' flex all the pairs during nyfw ... i'm haaaaaaaaaating until my pairs come in.

nah i'm good love, enjoy ... lol. my dad raised me to be a lakers fan, he was a james worthy fan, i grew up in purple & gold, even when we was running with clarkson, ellington, black, sacre & kelly...i never switched sides ... i'm just hating cuz i've wanted these since paris fashion week ...i can't wait to have them in hand... loved the kobe era, always respected lebron & learning about lebron's off court life & how he's here for the empowerment of my community & how he adores & protects his family, i could never really hate him for real. can't wait to see him on the court with my squad.

Back
Top Bottom