Nike Element React 87

Dopest colorway

• Total voters
Looks like dust particles making its way through the translucent upper material. Dang does it protect against anything? Water gets through, dirt gets through..geez lol. Definitely makes me not feel so bad about not being able to grab a pair.

I thought when I got the anthracite pair the split cork was normal? Anyone else have this?

Attachments

• 20180817_183907.jpg
    20180817_183907.jpg
    266.8 KB · Views: 122
  • 20180817_183840.jpg
    20180817_183840.jpg
    291.2 KB · Views: 121
Looks like dust particles making its way through the translucent upper material. Dang does it protect against anything? Water gets through, dirt gets through..geez lol. Definitely makes me not feel so bad about not being able to grab a pair.

Nah, it's not ripstop nylon. Actually, I may be wrong since nylon isn't really designed like this (correct me if I'm wrong though.) If it's not nylon, then this is highly likely mesh. Take a look at the super close-ups I got with my Google Pixel phone (#TeamPixel plug). The weave on the entire upper material is extremely tight. Resembles a common household item, doesn't it? This is how the airborne debris gets trapped and our feet remain sweat-free from great breathability.

44119491321_db21efeb84_b.jpg

43212607315_c7b7535ec8_b.jpg

To the right of the last picture is the strip layer right underneath the mesh glued to keep the toes away from touching the seams.

Has someone tried using a compress air can on these to try and clear some of the trapped dust?

First pair, gotta say they’re great for running . Only complaint is the stiffness of the heel, other than that, they're pretty comfortable. Firmer than boost which I like, has a great bounce return.

E985EFFB-BBD8-4D3E-AB7D-C5B03AC7A3DA.jpeg

Man I'm in for a few c/w of the Nike React Element 55... I feel like this could be Nike's next "Roshe" price point is pretty good and the look/colorways should appeal to non-snkr people.

I'll go with whatever I can get my hands on. Really like the neon yellow with the blue bottom in the separate pic.

Seems like Australia getting the Element 55 early. They just released the Black/ Red and Black/ White pairs over the weekend.
Sold out everywhere but managed to cop my pair, which is the black/ red ones.
Hopefully the sizing is TTS

Back
Top Bottom