Nike Employee's

anyone get the $200.00 gift card Friday night
smokin.gif
I did. I had a wristband from Thursday evening and they rescheduled the opening and gave me a card for 200.

sometimes it takes longer then just hitting the desktop. Just keep checking periodically.
Yea i know, its just been awhile since they`ve done it like that.

I think they have to sell a certain amount of pairs before they discount them and NOBODY wanted these, lol. Hopefully its tomorrow or monday.

Anyone know if Niketown Santa Monica or The Grove are doing EP on the True Blues yet? or is it monday?

Anyone know if Niketown Santa Monica or The Grove are doing EP on the True Blues yet? or is it monday?
It's usually 48 hours after they launch. They launched their's a little later didn't they? They're up on swoosh right now with almost a FSR too.

It's usually 48 hours after they launch. They launched their's a little later didn't they? They're up on swoosh right now with almost a FSR too.

that's what i was wondering about because they tweeted on saturday but technically they dropped friday and size 12 is oos

that's what i was wondering about because they tweeted on saturday but technically they dropped friday and size 12 is oos
Ahhh gotcha, dang. Maybe that tweet was for their leftover pairs so since they technically launched Friday you should be good now. Hopefully you can scoop up a pair.

Quick question for employees that recently used their guest passes for the employee store in OR.

Do you have to sign a friend/family member up within 48 hours of when they will visit the store? Or does the employee request for their friend/family member well in advance for a specific date/day of visiting the store?

Thanks in advance

Quick question for employees that recently used their guest passes for the employee store in OR.

Do you have to sign a friend/family member up within 48 hours of when they will visit the store? Or does the employee request for their friend/family member well in advance for a specific date/day of visiting the store?

Thanks in advance
They sign them up 48 hours in advance if they're not on the guest list, no requesting certain days they just say what day they're going.

I have a question... how many Jordan's can an employee purchase in store before its deemed suspicious? Want to get a couple pairs of the Jordan 11 Colombia's at the outlet but don't know exactly how many I can purchase. Thanks guys.

I have a question... how many Jordan's can an employee purchase in store before its deemed suspicious? Want to get a couple pairs of the Jordan 11 Colombia's at the outlet but don't know exactly how many I can purchase. Thanks guys.

6 cant be all the same size.

couldnt even get down there on Tuesday to get a wrist band but my fam in Memphis got me covered. . Smh.

Anyone else down there locked in????

Last edited:
That feeling when you find out your brother quit his job w/ Nike......  

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!  
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Family members:  enjoy that swoosh love every day like it's your last day with the discount.  

So I just applied for the position of Part Time Under Athlete at a Nike Factory and I was wondering how the rest of the NikeTown/Factory/Outlet employees submitted an application. I did it online, is that the norm or do people mostly submit apps in person? Also what work experience did you have and what position did you apply for?

So I just applied for the position of Part Time Under Athlete at a Nike Factory and I was wondering how the rest of the NikeTown/Factory/Outlet employees submitted an application. I did it online, is that the norm or do people mostly submit apps in person? Also what work experience did you have and what position did you apply for?
I believe all apps are online now, as that what all my store did and promotes when someone asks about hiring. I had no previous retail experience and I applied for part time over which I didn't get until a couple of months in the store.

I believe all apps are online now, as that what all my store did and promotes when someone asks about hiring. I had no previous retail experience and I applied for part time over which I didn't get until a couple of months in the store.
Oh well at least you eventually got it. The store I applied to posted the position of PT Under and Seasonal PT Under but I only applied for the non seasonal one since that job was posted only a week ago and the other one was posted 2 months ago. What do you mean by "I didn't get until a couple of months in the store."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom