Nike Flightposite One x Nike Goadome = Nike I-95 Posite Max Boot :X

oh ok that would have been a great deal for nonemployees

I'm from the DMV and these are by far the WORST boots I have ever seen in my life! Bakin Boots doo doo's on these..

2ldfzwp.jpg

these shoes are a shoe close to the floor, similar to adding truck whees to a ferrari, a joke

These will sell in the DMV, but they won't sell out till they go on sale.. Trust me. It happens every year.

And what's up with all the negativity towards people voicing their opinion on the shoe? Like its a crime to actually like the shoe.. Lol.

Doubt there will set out. Highly doubt it.

There's so much coming out from JB/Nike combined...that $250 will only be paid by people who really like the shoe.

On top of that, you can find better looking boots for around half the price.

Actually saw em in person yesterday. Seen about 5 pairs while out at the concert at Howard University. I'll get a black pair, but pass on the gold ones, in person it looks like the gym green and I hate that ****. The one guy I asked about his said he got them cause it was a foam boot lol.

The gold color REALLY throws em off in person.

Actually saw em in person yesterday. Seen about 5 pairs while out at the concert at Howard University. I'll get a black pair, but pass on the gold ones, in person it looks like the gym green and I hate that ****. The one guy I asked about his said he got them cause it was a foam boot lol.

The gold color REALLY throws em off in person.

Thought you were from the DMV...shouldn't you know about the GOLD Flightposites?

:rolleyes

Oh wow look you waited here. In this thread. To be a smart ***. Now would you like a cookie or a pat on the back? Do you feel like a smart guy now? Do you feel cool by calling me out? On the internet? About shoes you don't like?

roll.gif
With your post count I seriously hope you aren't trolling... but you're acting like it.

Oh wow look you waited here. In this thread. To be a smart ***. Now would you like a cookie or a pat on the back? Do you feel like a smart guy now? Do you feel cool by calling me out? On the internet? About shoes you don't like?

:rofl: With your post count I seriously hope you aren't trolling... but you're acting like it.

I guess you don't.

Another dude from the DMV who claims he's been into Foams since the very beginning because apparently that's the "home of Foams", but calls basically GOLD Flightposites, "that gym green color".

:lol:

Last edited:
How? The hate for wale on this site is unreal, and I'm not even a fan of the man :smh:

because he is just another fool that nike gives shoes to early so he can hype them up for the sheep, now there are guys that say "and wale helped with them" as if thats supposed to make the garbage design any better, but i do think his music is as garbage as these boots so i can see the inspiration

I guess you don't.
Another dude from the DMV who claims he's been into Foams since the very beginning because apparently that's the "home of Foams", but calls basically GOLD Flightposites, "that gym green color".
laugh.gif
Are you dim or just slow? I said THEY LOOK LIKE THE GYM GREENS because in person they do. What's your issue? Is this your only source of joy in life? Somebody told you your Lebrons were fake and it hurt your confidence? Why do you care so much about what I percieve and what, and how can you tell me what's going down where I live? If you need a friend, I'll be your friend homie, geez.

Don't be mad because I got enough style to rock things regardless of who likes what. If you got enough style you can make people think things look nice because they like your style. Go get ya issue and maybe we'll have similar taste and something less annoying to type about on the forum.

Back
Top Bottom