Nike Flightposite One x Nike Goadome = Nike I-95 Posite Max Boot :X

these are amazing on foot , the price is steep but for the amount of wears you will get out of them this winter its worth it

these are amazing on foot , the price is steep but for the amount of wears you will get out of them this winter its worth it

super comfortable . real dope on your foot . i love them

658594_o.gif

First.

These boots are tight in person.  When I say tight.. I mean.. HOT DIZZZAM tight.  Yes.. Im partial because Im from the DC urea... BUT I'll also say Im not a Gold Posite guy either.  When you see these in black you will change your mind.

Hoever they are on par with the Bakin Boot as I have a few pairs of those.

Second.

The Hate NT shows for their own Members who have done well in life is unreal to me.  If you dont like a dude because of his music thats cool.. but most of you dudes dont know him to say what you say about him.  Is everyone Nike gives kicks to a clown or whatever because YOU dont get them free???

Call me a clown then... The crabs in a barrel aint just with a culture of people but a culture of enthusiasts as well. 

I will def come here to chuckle at the hate when you all see me on tv rocking free stuff daily... but hey... I wont mind being a clown.   I'll be a clown with free kicks.

SMDH

I hate to see one of ya'll boys you hung with make it big in life... I guess the natural thing will be to hate on him.

Last edited:
First.

These boots are tight in person.  When I say tight.. I mean.. HOT DIZZZAM tight.  Yes.. Im partial because Im from the DC urea... BUT I'll also say Im not a Gold Posite guy either.  When you see these in black you will change your mind.

Hoever they are on par with the Bakin Boot as I have a few pairs of those.

Second.

The Hate NT shows for their own Members who have done well in life is unreal to me.  If you dont like a dude because of his music thats cool.. but most of you dudes dont know him to say what you say about him.  Is everyone Nike gives kicks to a clown or whatever because YOU dont get them free???

Call me a clown then... The crabs in a barrel aint just with a culture of people but a culture of enthusiasts as well. 

I will def come here to chuckle at the hate when you all see me on tv rocking free stuff daily... but hey... I wont mind being a clown.   I'll be a clown with free kicks.

SMDH

I hate to see one of ya'll boys you hung with make it big in life... I guess the natural thing will be to hate on him.
Honestly why are cats even worried about people talking about them? You mad cause everybody isn't slurping your success get over it. It seems you moreso talking about yourself than Wale and just used his name to hide that fact. Thats just life and as far as the boots I agree I think these will look better in black than that color as boots. I will cop them but not for 250.

Pete... you just hopped on and it wasnt even needed.

I can talk about me.. cuz I can... I was merely making a comment cuz thats my man.. .and we both belonged to this community..

Im still living my life bruh. I think you know I dont need to hide what I say by using anothers name.. thats just silly

NT has never made me lose sleep on what anyone else thought.  Not sure what life that is that you speak of.. but anyone doing well should be able to speak on it.. or share with others they share a passion with..

Not be hated on...  but I guess that is life.

Oh well.

Pete... you just hopped on and it wasnt even needed.

I can talk about me.. cuz I can... I was merely making a comment cuz thats my man.. .and we both belonged to this community..

Im still living my life bruh. I think you know I dont need to hide what I say by using anothers name.. thats just silly

NT has never made me lose sleep on what anyone else thought.  Not sure what life that is that you speak of.. but anyone doing well should be able to speak on it.. or share with others they share a passion with..

Not be hated on...  but I guess that is life.

Oh well.
I didn't hop on just commented on what I read and I interepeted nothing more nothing less. I'm pretty sure your man isn't that worried and can defend himself he's a big boy. The life that I speak of is the real one where everybody doesn't care/isn't going to happy for your success. That is the life I speak on and I never get why people worry so much about what others think esp when you know you going to get that and thats just how it usually works anyway. I don't have no problems with you or anyone else here just typed what I felt you don't agree thats cool. That what discussions are for.

First.

1.These boots are tight in person.  When I say tight.. I mean.. HOT DIZZZAM tight.  Yes.. Im partial because Im from the DC urea...

Second.

2.I will def come here to chuckle at the hate when you all see me on tv rocking free stuff daily...

1. Now i know you wrote "hot dizzam tight" on purpose, but did you write "urea" on purpose?

2.you want me to ask for your autograph or something?

When someone says a sneaker or rapper is garbage its not "hating", its just opinion, in many countries people are allowed to have them

Last edited:
Waste of materials, why couldn't they just take the materials they are using and give us the OG Flightposite

It's not like they'd be making less money

Sometimes I think they do **** like this just to spite us

im mad dudes buying these because they the so called DMV boot.

i honestly cant see myself doing anything with them. midsole doesnt flow + i dont want a BOOT with a ZIPPER covering the laces. Those 2 UPPERCASE words shouldnt be put in the same context IMO.

1. Now i know you wrote "hot dizzam tight" on purpose, but did you write "urea" on purpose?
2.you want me to ask for your autograph or something?
When someone says a sneaker or rapper is garbage its not "hating", its just opinion, in many countries people are allowed to have them

"Urea" is DC slang...so yes it was on purpose...Kev didnt say anything wrong. Why would he need anyone to suck him on here? Alot of unnecessary salt in here. Everyone just needs to unbunch their panties and get back to the shoe.

That being said...I love Flightposites, but i can't do this boot. Seen a rack of youngings with these joints though...so they are popular.

"Urea" is DC slang...so yes it was on purpose...Kev didnt say anything wrong. Why would he need anyone to suck him on here? Alot of unnecessary salt in here. Everyone just needs to unbunch their panties and get back to the shoe.
That being said...I love Flightposites, but i can't do this boot. Seen a rack of youngings with these joints though...so they are popular.

Well I dont know who "kev" is, but I assume he is your buddy since you feel the need to comment saying "Kev didnt say anything wrong" which IMO is just a funny choice of words.

Well I dont know who "kev" is, but I assume he is your buddy since you feel the need to comment saying "Kev didnt say anything wrong" which IMO is just a funny choice of words.

Which is why you should keep quiet when grown ups are talking.

Back to the shoes...saw them today...3M laces were nice...but as everyone was saying, the midsole is terrible...Maybe I'll cop the all black pair...or maybe I'll just stick to my POLO boots and Nike Goadomes.

I love fp1 but these don't look right. Like everyone says the shoe does flow together and that price is crazy.

???? To those that own a pair. Is the fp material the same as a regular pair of fp1? If so I wouldn't want to wear them in the snow.

Which is why you should keep quiet when grown ups are talking.

yea ok, "grown ups" that write "Hot dizzam" and "urea", funny how a "grown up" results to saying "be quiet" instead of even trying to make some type of a point

and these boots are still ridiculous, just as ridiculous as some "grown ups"

yea ok, "grown ups" that write "Hot dizzam" and "urea", funny how a "grown up" results to saying "be quiet" instead of even trying to make some type of a point
and these boots are still ridiculous, just as ridiculous as some "grown ups"
EVERYBODY from the urea say and spell it that way, its just the way we talk. Its not that serious...

EVERYBODY from the urea say and spell it that way, its just the way we talk. Its not that serious...

OHHHHHHH my mistake, if EVERYBODY from the "urea" says it than its not stupid, is that logic?

I guess you would have to use the same logic so justify these garbage boots, if EVERYBODY from the urea likes them than they are HOT DIZZAM fire :smh:

OHHHHHHH my mistake, if EVERYBODY from the "urea" says it than its not stupid, is that logic?
I guess you would have to use the same logic so justify these garbage boots, if EVERYBODY from the urea likes them than they are HOT DIZZAM fire :smh:

:stoneface: didn't he tell you to be quiet :smh:

:stoneface: didn't he tell you to be quiet :smh:

lmaoooo not another "grown up" from the "urea" resorting to saying "be quiet"..... come back with a point. If your gonna randomly chime in at least say something different than the last guy, It just makes me imagine you in the background saying "yeaaa what he said" in a squeaky voice.

Back
Top Bottom