Nike Flightposite One x Nike Goadome = Nike I-95 Posite Max Boot :X

because he is just another fool that nike gives shoes to early so he can hype them up for the sheep, now there are guys that say "and wale helped with them" as if thats supposed to make the garbage design any better, but i do think his music is as garbage as these boots so i can see the inspiration
This might be one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. Wale is a true sneakerhead, as in he loves this ****. He's seen around the City regularly at sneaker stores copping ****.  Wale did have input into these shoes. Calling someone like Wale, who still takes time to write his lyrics, garbage, simply means you are a talentless hater. If you don't understand the time and effort put into being a high profile musician, ****.

If you were taking a shot at me, keep shooting. I've been hated on for rocking Ewings and Polo boat shoes in 95 (which here was a nono), the original foam ones ("ugly *** space boots"), hell we could take it back to the Jordan 3s (which weren't the **** here. British Knights and Adidas were). Point is, I wear what I like, make it match, and usually while you hate, your male friends give me props and your girl thinks I'm cute because I'm friendly, articulate, and don't give two ***** about your opinions.

If you're a sneakerhead, I guarantee there's AT LEAST one shoe you were one of the sheep for.... so that's just dumb. Unless you're one of those "I hate it because everyone else likes it" people, which is worst than being a sheep.  

That's like you calling a sixth man on an NBA team garbage. Unless you can do it, you can't talk down on it. I don't care for alot of the MMG Music (Meek Mills is ANNOYING AS ****, Rick Ross raps the same on everything, and Wale raps over beats that don't fit his lyrical content) calling them garbage is just reckless verbal stupidity.

Last edited:
i **** wit em. i can see y nike charging $250. foams are reg $220. prob chargin $30 for acg max sole. 

i **** wit em. i can see y nike charging $250. foams are reg $220. prob chargin $30 for acg max sole. 

but these arent foams nor are they a deviation of foams. they are flightposite one hybrids. flightposite ones retrod at $180 not $220.

GalvatronPrime - do you man. if you really like them like you say you do, then more power to you. i can appreciate your love for the shoe.

i personally wont be touching them.

but these arent foams nor are they a deviation of foams. they are flightposite one hybrids. flightposite ones retrod at $180 not $220.
GalvatronPrime - do you man. if you really like them like you say you do, then more power to you. i can appreciate your love for the shoe.
i personally wont be touching them.
how long ago did they retro for 180?

im grabn a pair friday.

Last edited:
no they werent. foamposite ones were 200 when they retroed in 2007 and stayed that price until last year. foamposite pros were 190 but started going up in price after like 2010.
... sounds like you know very little about foams but just hyped about anything its a foamposite material.
who are u to judge what i know an wha i am, smh. niketalk is the funniest ****. Ppl wanna be shoe gods on here

who are u to judge what i know an wha i am, smh. niketalk is the funniest ****. Ppl wanna be shoe gods on here

no they werent. foamposite ones were 200 when they retroed in 2007 and stayed that price until last year. foamposite pros were 190 but started going up in price after like 2010.
... sounds like you know very little about foams but just hyped about anything its a foamposite material.

*looks at sign in name* IRON KNEE

not judging just stating observations. you dont know release years, you dont know prices, and you keep refering to flightposites as if they are foamposites. why woudnt i say you dont know your stuff?

not judging just stating observations. you dont know release years, you dont know prices, and you keep refering to flightposites as if they are foamposites. why woudnt i say you dont know your stuff?
im not goin to remember every price of every shoe. espeicially **** from 5+ yrs ago. can barely remember wha i paid for mine this yr. where i live flightposite 1,2, an 3 were never sold out an always on discount

im not goin to remember every price of every shoe. espeicially **** from 5+ yrs ago. can barely remember wha i paid for mine this yr. where i live flightposite 1,2, an 3 were never sold out an always on discount

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom