Nike Flyknit Air Max 2014

Is it me or is thread just becoming underwhelming. Tons of pics of the same shoes over and over again with no release info. Each one is just eh. Not one I must have.

Is it me or is thread just becoming underwhelming. Tons of pics of the same shoes over and over again with no release info. Each one is just eh. Not one I must have.
Yeah its painful seeing them all over asia but none for us but oh well.

mita sneakers has some ndc style pics. 

http://www.mita-sneakers.co.jp/items/620469-601.html#5

http://www.mita-sneakers.co.jp/items/620469-800.html#6

Must be releasing soon or not at all.

I love these multis thats why I keep posting the IG pics, hoping someone will find some release info or an international seller.

^^^

I heard around Dec.. hopefully sooner though. I'm expecting a sample pair and a GR pair in the next week or two. :smile:

To be quite honest I don't like either one of those. The multi color version would be better if the front of the sole wasn't that light toothpaste green. That color isn't even in the shoe. Like do that upper with a black midsole and air bag. Instant sell out. Nope we have to have volt and mint toothpaste.

Last edited:
^^^

I heard around Dec.. hopefully sooner though. I'm expecting a sample pair and a GR pair in the next week or two.
smile.gif
nice man cant wait

Just ordered my first Flyknit Air Max after trying on a pair at Finish Line earlier today. I ordered the Atomic Orange cw in size 11 for $169.

I'm assuming it was a good deal, but I really don't know anything about these haha.

Can't wait to get them though, great looking sneaker for sure!

Last edited:

Just ordered my first Flyknit Air Max after trying on a pair at Finish Line earlier today. I ordered the Atomic Orange cw in size 11 for $169.

I'm assuming it was a good deal, but I really don't know anything about these haha.

Can't wait to get them though, great looking sneaker for sure!
Thats a righteous deal. They retail for $225. Comfort is off the charts your going to love them.

I wish the swoosh would have been white. Would have been dead on with the Sprite CW. Dope nonetheless.

Those are so sick....  -----> are on my list.  Spend 20 minutes a day looking for a pair to pop up.  No dice so far.

aye so many nice colors unreleased >: need them badly :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom