Nike Flyknit Air Max 2014

Definitely copping a pair of those when they hit decent prices.

Nicest looking MAX yet.

Can't get down with flyknits w.o. air

ive only seen online japan only, but yeah there everywhere in japan

Do you or anyone for that matter have a link to the sites that ship to the US? I'll pull the trigger right now but don't know who has what.

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up on link.  I snagged a pair....  now the wait begins to get the Hyper Crimson/Electric Green/Hyper Punch/Black.

So if you buy from that place (the link provided above from Rakuten), you get a copy of the invoice, and it says the shop will contact you about the freight costs.  So I can imagine what that will be....  but I guess I will get the shoes eventually. 

Unless they charge a grip for the shipping, it will be worth it.

So if you buy from that place (the link provided above from Rakuten), you get a copy of the invoice, and it says the shop will contact you about the freight costs.  So I can imagine what that will be....  but I guess I will get the shoes eventually. 

Unless they charge a grip for the shipping, it will be worth it.
From what I read, shipping to the US from Tokyo should be around $25 and will take up to 10 business days.

From what I read, shipping to the US from Tokyo should be around $25 and will take up to 10 business days.
Appreciate that.  Hoping that holds.  I can swing that, and 10 days is nothing really.  Just didn't want to get hit up for an extra $50 or something ridiculous.

Appreciate that.  Hoping that holds.  I can swing that, and 10 days is nothing really.  Just didn't want to get hit up for an extra $50 or something ridiculous.
No problem man. The only thing that I'may concerned with is customs; better not get held up or charged an import fee haha.

I don't know why you have to do it?? Calm me down with the freight charge, and then get me all worked up over the customs/delay!!

Jus playin. I know you are just being honest. I guess I will hope for the best

And MD177. You have me so jealous with those shoes. Those are so nice. I can't remember being so excited for a shoe

And MD177. You have me so jealous with those shoes. Those are so nice. I can't remember being so excited for a shoe
I know man.. These are sooo sick in person. I'm liking this pattern more than mc Racer and even maybe the Kobe9 mc iD's.

So I just got an email from the vendor off Rakuten, and it is all in Japanese. No idea how to or what to respond to???

Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated

So I just got an email from the vendor off Rakuten, and it is all in Japanese. No idea how to or what to respond to???

should be a program to translate. try using google chrome?

Literally just came here to say the same thing LOL! I have no idea what it all means. 
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
In gonna have to think about this one. Not sure if I could copy and paste the whole thing into the app though?

Wasn't expecting that at all. Rakuten made it seem like it would come over in both languages

I got the exact same thing. I sent a reply asking if they are able to resend in English. I guess I'll wait to see if they even reply

Back
Top Bottom