Nike Foamposite 'Army Camo' 6/8/13 $240

I like em and I'm probably gonna go in,but I wonder if there's enough crying about the price will they abort that $250 tag like they did when the Lebron Xs were flirting with $3/350. I'm thinking if the price was $170ish they would be instant kops on the release date. Nice tho

Horrible. But I'm not even mad at Nike. Get that money. After all, they're in the business of making money.

All you beasts out there though....SMH. Damn shame this is what it has come to.

honestly these should come with some kind of accessory for that price. socks like the asics, dog tags, t-shirt, something.

i need them for the gum sole sole, to make a custom pair, thats it. anyone peep the weatherman foams due to release later this year, pure fire IMO.

Wait, these are 250 
laugh.gif
? I'm not going to act like I've never dropped 250 on some kicks but it most certainly wouldn't be on some ish like these.
*waits for release day to see him double up*

these aint bad. i mean i could live without the electric green on them but these are way better than the fighter jets imo

$250!! smfh!!! thats 272.19 after tax in NY.....nike really pushing it man
thats alot of bread to drop on kicks retail wise in NYC...

ill be paying attention to this release, cuz at this moment they got em more pricey then even all da new barkley postie max.

i feel bad for kids and anyone tryin to get into kicks now, **** is gettin WILD expensive.

These aren't worthy of that $250 MSRP but its too late to change it. Smh I can't mess with any of these new foams nike is pushing out. Nike is pushing out some really ugly designs on the foams imo

these are pretty dope. i want to cop, but if we cop at this price that will only give nike the green light to continue raising prices. this is the 3rd price hike in less than a year's time. it's beyond ridiculous now.

i may have to pass just off principle. this is not sustainable! either we have to take a stand as a collective or these price increases will not only continue, but also become more frequent. as if they aren't already making enough. :smh

^ I feel the same way. Especially with restock day next week, these are looking less and less worthwhile.

$250? Going to sit like the fighter jet unless they're limited as galaxys (which I doubt)

Out of curiosity, where have you seen Fighter Jets sitting? I personally have never seen them sitting at the store. I just got lucky online a few times when I got mine.

Out of curiosity, where have you seen Fighter Jets sitting? I personally have never seen them sitting at the store. I just got lucky online a few times when I got mine.
Really depends where you live, but you can cop for retail online if you look around. I seen these sit at my local footlocker located at a mall.

Back
Top Bottom