Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by jaydubbz03

Originally Posted by Gags1587

Got mine early! Buddy who works @ FL called me at 8:30 saying I could swing by and get my pair. Sick shoe...ICY soles.
Im a bit skeptical about this years release, I mean that duller shade of purple just doesnt glisten like last years did, still a sick shoe though!
I thought I wasn't seein things. The purple on these looks more flat than the '09 'Plants. And I aint just sayin that cause I got a pair. But these don't scream "Wow!" this time around

BECAUSE I KNOW PEOPLE ARE GONNA DO IT, HERE'S ANOTHER WARNING SO YOU CAN'T SAY YOU DIDN'T KNOW....

Please be reminded that there is absolutely NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING ALLOWED outside our buy/sell forums.

THE MOST COMMON RESPONSE I GET WHEN PEOPLE FIND OUT THEY'RE SUSPENDEDIS: "I THOUGHT IT WAS OKAY SINCE I WAS ONLY TRYING TO "HELP" OUTANOTHER MEMBER"....IT IS OKAY TO ASSIST SOMEONE, AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOTTURNING THIS INTO AN OPEN MARKET. PLEASE USE THE BUYING/SELLING FORUMS TO DO THAT.

DONOT ADVERTISE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE. THIS BAITSALL THE WOULD-BE SELLERS TO ATTEMPT TO SELL THEIR ITEMS.

DONOT ADVERTISE YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE AVAILABLE FOR SALE. THISINCLUDES ALL THE "HOOKUP FOR RETAIL OR LESS" POSTS AS WELL. IF ITINVOLVES A TRANSACTION TO TAKE PLACE, IT IS STILL CONSIDERED A SELLINGPOST!

DONOT OFFER TO PICK UP OR BUY ITEMS FROM LOCAL STORES TO "HELP" OUTANOTHER MEMBER. IF YOU NEED TO GIVE SOMEONE THE NUMBER OR ADDRESS TOTHE STORE, DO THAT INSTEAD.

PLEASE DO NOT POST THAT YOU PM'D SOMEONE. THEY'LL GET IT.

ANDLASTLY, THE ONE LOOPHOLE WE'VE ALWAYS HAD ON NIKETALK IS THE USE OFONE'S SIGNATURE TO PROMOTE YOUR ITEMS.  DO NOT USE THE "LOOK AT MY SIG"REPLIES JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL ALSO BE BANNED ORSUSPENDED.

These look okay but i don't think these are worth $200 especially this year when so many other hot kicks are coming out that look better than these for less money IMO

- Nikekid

Peace

^ NT has more rules than boxing match.. lol It's cool though. Can't have a bunch of dudes running around here liek a buncha wild hyenas.

I'm glad I got 2 pairs of 09's with one still on ice. I probably would've copped a pair of 10's but they definitely don't look as sharp as the 09's do...and kept in the right storage conditions, an 09 pair will look just as icy as a pair of 10's. Good luck though to those who who still want~

kinda mad i have saturday school so i cant look at them b4 i buy them. My boy scoopin my pair up

that icy sole is going to disappear after 1 wear. you go to the movies with your girl, you think that sole is going to stay the same forever after touchin the dirty pavement and popcorn soda sticky floor?

these look less attractive than last years release
grin.gif
 but i'll decide tomorrow at the store if i'll get these, i need to get a first  hand look before copping or not
tired.gif

Folks planning to buy the eggplants need to read this. I got my eggplants the first time around last year. However, I was in the mall tonight and went into footaction, footlocker, and sports zone(across the street from the mall) and notice these foams are poorly made. To cosign on the previous page with the pic of the guy holding his foams…they are dull in color/shade, the rigid lines that make up the foamposite design are faded and not sharp like any usual foam release (copper, 09 eggs, royals, etc). I will agree the sole seems a little bit icer but that’s about it. I hate to say it but anyone who is purchasing this color for the first time will be not be satisfied unless your store has a decent shipment but I believe that all stores will have this dull looking eggplant foam. For all those that have 09s already, either wear them or make a mental picture in your head as you look at these 2010 eggs and compare the quality.

Believe me I’ve been down this road before. 08/09 when the silver foam pros came out, I bought them and thought they looked dull and flea market material but just thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. So I go into another store and wow…….their silver foams were how they were supposed to look……had the store employees look at each shoe to compare and said go back and get your money back. Indeed I did and as a result, downtown lockerroom pulled their foams off the shelves after I returned them.

Nike dropped the ball on this release being they would release them so early again. Don’t get me wrong its good for folks that missed out but the quality is not good at all. I just hope all areas don’t have these cheap version looking eggplants for $200. Please just inspect the shoes or wear any color foam to see how the texture and look is supposed to be.

Haha had it in my cart on Eastbay...got the pop up to wait 2.5 mins and to my surprise sold out~ too funny

Back
Top Bottom