Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

^^^Jesus
roll.gif
....is this from the release last Feb?

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by psypha

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by psypha

yall think vnds eggplants worn once for 200 is a steal or a good deal?
just get them for 200+ tax when they release in march.
yeah thats what i was thinking too, but its kinda hard here in the boonies of NC...i just moved from CT...
i hear u 100%. u win regardless whether u buy the used pair for 200 or pay a lil more for a DS pair.
200 isnt a steal and im sure the seller would come down a little for i. but id honestly test my luck in march for a DS pair then start looking for used ones later on.

yeah, I shoud just wait, meanwhile just hustle and resarch where I can get a pair around here

Still can't believe we about to get these again. Foam releases back to back. J's left an right. 2010 will go down in history as the year of the shoe.

I NEED These!!!!
HOH?

Gonna Have to have one of the chicks scoop em up for me if i'm out of town when they drop, hopefully they'll drop during Spring Break for me
pimp.gif

^^^ Same as last years eggs. GR but limited to certain spots pretty much all over. Nike.com will have em again more than likely.

aww man thank god i didnt get an extra pair for a crazy price, im definetly happ about these, hope its actually gonna happen. probably one of the best colorways ever. i would love to see that silver foamposite pro with the clear bottom drop, not to get off subject

If NDC have them that's great because i've asked around and none of my spots gonna get em, and they didn't get em also last year but i still copped.

i got to get these joints this time around! i've tried really hard to cop these joints, but im not going to pay anyone 300+for no damn fomaposite! this time around, i'll kill to get these joints!

house of hoops definetly be your best shot. im from ny and house of hoops will probably have alot of pairs.. they had like 700 spacejams that sold in 3 hours...

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

Still can't believe we about to get these again. Foam releases back to back. J's left an right. 2010 will go down in history as the year of the shoe.
yeahh this year is crazy

Back
Top Bottom