Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

blue tint soles? international release? can someone confirm that's not true?
nerd.gif

these with black soles this time would be niiiice.. change it up a lil.. keep my 09s a lil diff lol

Sooo glad I waited. Was almost was about to pay$400 for these eggplants.... Now I can just wait to release date.. Never owned a pair, YET !!!

i think im the only person in houston that has these, havent seen 1 person that actually wears them if not.

they r not an international only release and they r pretty much the same as they were when they came out b4...if u live in the dmv they will b @ pg mall

Originally Posted by shoeking2345

they r not an international only release and they r pretty much the same as they were when they came out b4...if u live in the dmv they will b @ pg mall

well we got them last year and i have no idea what people are talking about for this release. we are going to get coppers and pearls but i dont know anything about plants...

actually seen wat the hoh in pg is getting and eggplants were on there, i dont remember the date but it also said the the date 4 the coppers was changed to just february...it first said the 17th then the 15th and then was just changed 2 feb...they r coming back tho

Originally Posted by psypha

yall think vnds eggplants worn once for 200 is a steal or a good deal?
just get them for 200+ tax when they release in march.

Originally Posted by bigj505

yeah thats what i was thinking too, but its kinda hard here in the boonies of NC...i just moved from CT...

Originally Posted by bigj505

yeah thats what i was thinking too, but its kinda hard here in the boonies of NC...i just moved from CT...
i hear u 100%. u win regardless whether u buy the used pair for 200 or pay a lil more for a DS pair.
200 isnt a steal and im sure the seller would come down a little for i. but id honestly test my luck in march for a DS pair then start looking for used ones later on.

Back
Top Bottom