Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by Jordman23

IDK about that shirt. Not my cup of tea. I'd go with something more subtle.
triangles remind me of DTRT

Do_the_right_thing_CBS465960.jpg

got mines saturday very pleased the only thing there half size to small o well gotta take the sole out haha

Wore mines today to school, I showed up late to class to be the center attention lol and every one was like wat are those on your feet, even the teacher stop teaching and looked at feet and said those are hot.

Originally Posted by taystackz

got mines saturday very pleased the only thing there half size to small o well gotta take the sole out haha

$200 to take the sole out?? nah man try and get your correct size

^^eggplants stand out for real, people who dont care for sneakers know they nice, i got the same effect in school last year with the 09's

I got 3 pairs of eggs...

2 of them are '09s..one is sz 11 that i been wearing and the other is a sz 10 DS that i cannot wear bc they dont fit me good

the other is a '10 sz 11

should i wear the 2010 pair for playin ball on the blacktop? i got no other shoes for basketball and im curious how these perform..

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

yeah i wear a 12 in everything else but these were tight. so i picked up a 13. sold my 12 on here.

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Originally Posted by airmaxes

"Where they do that at?" is shipping a pair of kicks (presumably with the box) in a mailing envelope.
tired.gif

i'ma have to co-sign this

Both times I've ordered from Eastbay in the past couple of months I got the box inside of a plastic shipping bag 
ohwell.gif
  Luckily my boxes weren't beat up.

Originally Posted by purplehazen

^^eggplants stand out for real, people who dont care for sneakers know they nice, i got the same effect in school last year with the 09's

Everybody I ask that does not care about sneakers think foamposites are beyond ugly

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

yeah i wear a 12 in everything else but these were tight. so i picked up a 13. sold my 12 on here.

I paid 140 for them but here in mn store only got 2 per size so i had to go down a size

RUSTY ...  Those are probably the best pics in here of them 2010s.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Makes me want to pay retail for a pair.

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Originally Posted by purplehazen

Everybody I ask that does not care about sneakers think foamposites are beyond ugly

My wife gave the boo boo face when I showed her my Eggplants.
ohwell.gif

My girl still doesn't know I bought these dont know how I am going to bring them out without her seeing them they kind of stand out

i was holding out to get these on a discount but still havent found it so i may have to bite the bullet n pay retail

so i just recently got the eggplant foams 2010s as a trade and i checked the size tag...and the production date says from 9/2008 to 11/2008? correct me if im mistaken though....kinda lost...

I've been wear my '10 Eggs since I got them last week, but yesterday was the first day I wore them with white socks. It seems like the color bleed, and my socks have purple stains on them. Is this normal for people wearing their pairs? Just wondering.

Back
Top Bottom