Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I also order sea glow but dude taking for ever to ship it he says they have a lot of orders, it cost me $39.89

Originally Posted by Lu12190

hey guys, are these gonna be on NDC? cause i got the coppers off and u think they be as easy to cop plants off them as the coppers?

I talked to NDC CS rep .... they said YES .

but then again. YOU KNOW How nike be.

Mikey23 wrote:
I also order sea glow but dude taking for ever to ship it he says they have a lot of orders, it cost me $39.89

Ha ... I stay right by the store that sells Sea Glow. I dont remember it costing that much

wow, now that seems a little expensive for only 16oz, i was thinking at least double that 32oz, or even 40.. good looking on the info mike..

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

I don't even think I've worn mine more than 10 times so I don't need another pair

this but i think i'm still copping.
ohwell.gif

these are actually a pair of kicks i have worn alot, wouldnt miss out on the chance on getting another pair for nothing...

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

hey guys, are these gonna be on NDC? cause i got the coppers off and u think they be as easy to cop plants off them as the coppers?

Mikey23 wrote:

Ha ... I stay right by the store that sells Sea Glow. I dont remember it costing that much

appreciate it bro, getting my pair for sure then..... hopefully i dont have to stay up 10 plus hours after midnight like i did for the coppers (I'am talking to u nike
mad.gif
)

x2 size 8's for me

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Mikey23 wrote:

dam u lucky u can get sea glow wen ever u want, thats wats up...

Originally Posted by purplehazen

wow, now that seems a little expensive for only 16oz, i was thinking at least double that 32oz, or even 40.. good looking on the info mike..
Yup thats taxin my man, they only have 3 sizes 4oz, 16oz and 1 gallon. the 1 gallon cost $176.00 plus shipping, 

a gallon of sea glow costs more then most shoes at retail???? REALLY ...
frown.gif
sick.gif
 ..simply absurd! I guess when there is a demand they can tax the s*** out of a product...smh
tired.gif
!

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by purplehazen

Yup thats taxin my man, they only have 3 sizes 4oz, 16oz and 1 gallon. the 1 gallon cost $176.00 plus shipping, 

SimmonsDAMN.gif

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

a gallon of sea glow costs more then most shoes at retail???? REALLY ...
frown.gif
sick.gif
 ..simply absurd! I guess when there is a demand they can tax the s*** out of a product...smh
tired.gif
!
But Sea glow's main function isn't for sneakers, its for boats so you know they are milking boat/yacht owners anyways since they have the money to blow on boats/yachts.

Very true, but either way if I owned that business I'd definitely comfortably raise prices knowing they'll fly regardless.

^^excellent point @NomadicSole21 .. I guess they've simply just embraced the fact that their product equates to multipurpose use..outside of just boats and yachts! 

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Anybody in Chi town getting these, if so were at

Who Knows Yet....I Called one of my spots and their unsure
tired.gif
said to call back at the end of the week

But Synx on Madison and Pulaski will have them for $220 i know so far and Niketown.....Just dont know If im tryna stand in line over there cause i know theres gonna be alota heads over there, and im drivin in from Iowa for my spring break the 5th so i might be drained
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom