Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by jojoluv19

Originally Posted by YAmomzSECRET15

Dam man 12 days
Ill b campin wit my chair and cooler for 6 hrz cuz tampa gets 20 pairs wen dc an ny get like 150
smh.gif

NY def gets more then 150

im sayin tampa store get 20 pair
nyc stores get like 150 pair smh
got me campin tryna beat the other two dudes i no that wear size 12 to the line

dam 15 bucks for foams, that has to be the best come up ever... gotta hit them outlets.. the homeys on 125st are getting these, he said just holla

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

Originally Posted by bigj505

what anticipation? these dropped last yr.
dudes in here acting like a new colorway in on the way
laugh.gif

anticipation
   for the re-release cuz lot ppl never copped these 1st time around
never said nothing bout new colorway?
or acting like that
thing is if dudes weren't fly-by-night foam fans those who wanted them last yr, woulda copped...it seemed like in last yr's thread all the true fans of foams who wanted them, scooped....

still funny to me how last year there were 3 ppl including myself waiting in line for the eggplants....and this year the coppers came out and ppl came from every walk of life for em....there were even ppl waiting at the mall before it even opened just for the restock.....what a difference a year makes....i might just go to the mall that day and see how many ppl are lined up for these this time around....i bet it is at least 20 or 30...which is a lot for my area

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

laugh.gif

anticipation
or acting like that
thing is if dudes weren't fly-by-night foam fans those who wanted them last yr, woulda copped...it seemed like in last yr's thread all the true fans of foams who wanted them, scooped....

true, but you also had the hypebeast that copped too. Many true fans still didn't cop or had to pay reseller prices cuz they didn't ship out in large quantities like the Coppers. I can't wait to hear the saltiness again
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

laugh.gif

anticipation
or acting like that

true, but you also had the hypebeast that copped too. Many true fans still didn't cop or had to pay reseller prices cuz they didn't ship out in large quantities like the Coppers. I can't wait to hear the saltiness again
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
everyone that truly wanted them copped as long as they had money available. plain and simple.
eggplants were on ebay for damn near retail right after release just like the coppers are now.

we got 24 not to bad for a QS thinking about coping my 3rd pair....

i have a problem when it comes to foams i love em so much....

Originally Posted by got shoes

laugh.gif

anticipation
or acting like that

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

everyone that truly wanted them copped as long as they had money available. plain and simple.
eggplants were on ebay for damn near retail right after release just like the coppers are now.

and that was the original point i was tryin to make...i do kno hypebeasts scooped as well, but they cop everything, so that can't be seen as a viable excuse anymore...if you bout ya bidness, you came up...those that didn't scoop were either being extremely cheap or hoped/expected niketalk to pay for and deliver their pair while they slept

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

I never knew so much heads on NT missed out on the eggplants

nah not really that many, its mostly those who weren't really into foams until a couple weeks ago, who now want the purps...thats all...

nah not really that many, its mostly those who weren't really into foams until a couple weeks ago, who now want the purps...thats all...

I'll say this, the Eggs was an easy cop. There wasn't any +%++%%%* lines, lotteries, raffles or any foolery going on for these. I copped 2 pair in the same day. One in the morning and than at night from different spots. Every since people missed out the first time around, they want to show up and beast the thread. Just happy that i copped last year

sad but true
smh.gif

Got a question for y'all people with swoosh accounts do they put up the shoes at midnight that day they come out or later like NDC did with the coppers having people wait like 10 hours at there computers. Thx

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Got a question for y'all people with swoosh accounts do they put up the shoes at midnight that day they come out or later like NDC did with the coppers having people wait like 10 hours at there computers. Thx

They say they are going to come out at certain time and they dont you have to wait until they pop up at anytime
grin.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by G KICKS1012

sad but true
smh.gif

+1

Back
Top Bottom