Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by DrKickologist

@ Get Money
Did you cop them at footlocker for retail???
did they even release as of today or u got a connect?

naw i aint take them home but they already secured if u know what i mean
wink.gif

@ Get Money

wink.gif

@ Get Money

wink.gif

Originally Posted by FlyingEMU05

Prolly cause it was a rather easy cop for you 4days before RD

i'm from socal and we dont know what foams are
laugh.gif

i was surprised when i got the call for these since my mall didnt even get the coppers.
where in socal did you cop?

holy crap, im 107 pages late
eek.gif

thats what i get for not stepping in this forum very often. oh well

i doubt i can afford another pair right now but ill see...

yeah i held them today and they are
frown.gif
compared to my 09's i was going to cop before i held them today and i changed my mind they feel cheap nike let me down  so 09's >>>>10's

Hopefully in 34th footlcoker wont be the same for the coppers, damn cutters, but im thinking about going to HOH on these....

I love that these are releasing again...i forgot how everyone starts wearing my city's hat...gotta love it

Well since people are saying the quality isnt as good seeing how it came from China instead of Taiwan, it has made my purchase of the 09 for 150 ds a steal to remebered

Not The best pic..but the fitted i purchased for my 09's...top left...K-State...in person its
pimp.gif
...will post better pics this weekend

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

frown.gif
compared to my 09's i was going to cop before i held them today and i changed my mind they feel cheap nike let me down  so 09's >>>>10's

what about the quality are you mad at? give me one good reason i have my 09 and 10 in front of me and nothing has changed except for the sole
eyes.gif
feel cheap
laugh.gif
what?

Originally Posted by monstar

Well since people are saying the quality isnt as good seeing how it came from China instead of Taiwan, it has made my purchase of the 09 for 150 ds a steal to remebered

yup thats a steal, i recently just bought a ds pair for 200

Yo...just peeped these, what spots are these dropping at in NYC?? what's retail?? and do these come in a 7/7.5??

any kind of info would help
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

Look everyone... the 2009's and 2010's are the same exact shoe... the 09 is not as icey because its older of course.. but the 09's looked lookied the same way the 2010's look now as when they released.
indifferent.gif

same exact? ones made in taiwan and the other in china. visual differences have been shown
frown.gif

exactly, there ARE some noticable differences. whoever says different either:

a) is blind

b) is new to foams

c) don't have '09s

d) blind

*EDIT*

which is u 23MCpizzle23??
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

frown.gif

what about the quality are you mad at? give me one good reason i have my 09 and 10 in front of me and nothing has changed except for the sole
eyes.gif
feel cheap
laugh.gif
what?

Well the foam material didnt feel as good as my 09's and the ones they had a lot of them had wrinkles in them also
grin.gif
a dude a few pages back showed that in a pic as i saw i wore 1 of mine 09 eggplants when i went to look at the 10's and made a comparison  so each is own if they decided to buy just putting my .002 cents in and people make there own choice
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Not The best pic..but the fitted i purchased for my 09's...top left...K-State...in person its
pimp.gif
...will post better pics this weekend

I looked at that k-state one today but passed

Back
Top Bottom