Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

naw they dont feel cheap to me they just feel like the silver pros... foamzzz are foamzz but i didnt have the '09 so i dont know how they looked but i do know these will be coped without a doubt
wink.gif

^ yeah if dont have the 09's then get them i would but since i have a few of 09's and see the difference im straight
wink.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

Look everyone... the 2009's and 2010's are the same exact shoe... the 09 is not as icey because its older of course.. but the 09's looked lookied the same way the 2010's look now as when they released.
indifferent.gif

same exact? ones made in taiwan and the other in china. visual differences have been shown
frown.gif

exactly, there ARE some noticable differences. whoever says different either:

a) is blind

b) is new to foams

c) don't have '09s

d) blind

*EDIT*

which is u 23MCpizzle23??
nerd.gif

guarantee if i cover the sole and move the shoe 10 feet back you wouldn't tell the difference....or if you covered your eyes and put a ds pair of each on your feet you wouldn't know the difference....not saying your complaining...but the things people are pointing out is so small and insignificant that i don't even see why its an issue for anyone......and if i see anyone complaining about these yet they bought a pair of coppers you should log off.....even if the mold is less defined that does not make it a quality issue....people were saying the coppers were bad quality yet i took em home and they were practically identical to my eggplants....they feel the same on my feet and the foam is just as thick

man i been looking at the 09's and the 2010 and i had the 09's and i sold them !
mad.gif
but they do look better than the 2010 and im not saying that because i cant afford the 2010 because i do have the money and i might still pick them up if they look nice and the quality is good ... but right now im going by the pictures and the 2009 look so much better in the pics the foam is more defined and they look like they have more shine to them the shoe just looks alot better from the pics foreal! if these dont look like the 2009 come sat i will not be buying the 2010 and just try and find a pair of 09 for a good price.. why does nike have to be so cheap and %!#@ they could have just made the same shoe

whatever, if anyone wants to help me secure of a pair of sz 12 let me know. I am gonna try my luck on NDC, but still need some back up plans in case that fails. ~.~

Originally Posted by datlovered

Yo...just peeped these, what spots are these dropping at in NYC?? what's retail?? and do these come in a 7/7.5??

any kind of info would help
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

Look everyone... the 2009's and 2010's are the same exact shoe... the 09 is not as icey because its older of course.. but the 09's looked lookied the same way the 2010's look now as when they released.
indifferent.gif

same exact? ones made in taiwan and the other in china. visual differences have been shown
frown.gif

exactly, there ARE some noticable differences. whoever says different either:

a) is blind

b) is new to foams

c) don't have '09s

d) blind

*EDIT*

which is u 23MCpizzle23??
nerd.gif

i just showed u my 09 would u like to see pics of all my foams? i seriously think u dudes are reaching to find something. I mean its not like my 12 is the only size ive seen out the box look at the pic 2 pages back ive seen like 20+ pairs outside the box havent seen anything to prove that these are bad quality.

so put me on that blind list
eyes.gif

if nike told u dudes that these were made in 09 and no one would notice anything but dudes need to complain..

i mean its on yall to judge i just feel like ive looked at these things for the last 2 weeks trying to find something wrong and i can say i have not found anything other than for some reason every pair rubs in the box and leaves a mark of shoe paper on the outside of the shoe rubs off but still...

im not the only person that thinks they are the same i guess we just got the perfect batch then
smile.gif

two days left and i can't wait to rock these things.. lol bought a vest last yr similar to the joker one and refuse to wear it until i get i my hands on some eggplants that day will be here soon
smile.gif

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

laugh.gif
at all the overnight foam heads

The curse of the eggplant colorway foamposite one strikes again
roll.gif

Hey man, people are starting to like the shoe -- everyone's gotta start somewhere.

laugh.gif

roll.gif

I though everybody already liked these. I'm copping because I slept last year.

Originally Posted by Gags1587

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Hey man, people are starting to like the shoe -- everyone's gotta start somewhere.

mehhh

Do you guys think Nike will over produce these like the coppers. I just got another pair of coppers yesterday for 133.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Do you guys think Nike will over produce these like the coppers. I just got another pair of coppers yesterday for 133.

I hope so...I like to see resellers squirm a bit
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom