Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

ive never owned a pair of foams, ive always talked myself out of them...but these will be my first.  i almost fell into the coppers hype, but copper just isnt me. these will be rocked for sure

couldnt wait til tomorrow so i drove to the city to cop. had the day off anyway. i'm a fool for selling my '09 pair so i'm keeping these. i don't have a side by side comparison but the foam material on these don't feel as thick compared to the 09's. but i could just be trippin since it's been a while since i had an '09 pair in my hand.

b5fe50.jpg

Originally Posted by sosowhat

are you referring to their websites? i know of actual  footlocker stores that have them in but not footactions. don't know about finishline stores though.

No. I called them by phone.
Would it be mid-night release

none in my area ever have a midnight release. i guess it would depend where you're from though. try calling other foot lockers around your area. i'd imagine someone's bound to have them.

Not all resellers took a L on flipping, just the ones that paid retail....

I can get used to all foam releases being like this though, works for me

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by peep the kicks

can we use $20 off for the eggs on eastbay? or just the free shipping code/cashback
You will not be able to use the $20 discount on the Eggplants, but you can use a free shipping promotion code.  As for being allowed to use a  cashback program on it, I am not sure on this, so I am asking someone about this.  I will post an update once I receive an answer.

EastbayRep - Ray
Since the Eggplants are excluded from discounts, a cashback program should not work on them.  It may show up on your cashback account that it applied after you place an order, but once our Marketing Department looks over the order, the cashback would be removed. 

EastbayRep - Ray

BIGJ505 ,

I was under the assumption that Eastbay was not getting these a few days ago, when I read the thread a week ago. I do not spend my whole day on NT like you... If You can read this, keep your unwanted comments to your self. ;{

Back
Top Bottom