Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

And how come Eastbay doesnt go up to a SZ 14 in the Eggplants??? I need a big foot friendly store to copp them from.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by HWBurnz

Hey Ray, would you consider this Eastbay release limited, or a general release? Or do you not know the specifics since your shipment has not even arrived?
From the looks of it, it appears to be a limited release, just due to the amount of shoes we are receiving.  But I can not be certain, as this just came up out of nowhere and we were originally not suppose to receive a shipment.

EastbayRep - Ray

Thanks Ray, appreciate it.

Originally Posted by daproblem53

Originally Posted by ninjahood

My spot has em for 214.

in the Flea market? 
nerd.gif
yep.
i just copped em. good looking out ninjahood
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yooo somebody tell me where this flee market is please, trying to head up there now
pimp.gif

There will be reminders throughout the duration of this post for those that will inevitably say "oh, I didn't know...."

Please be reminded that there is absolutely NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING ALLOWED outside our buy/sell forums.

THE MOST COMMON RESPONSE I GET WHEN PEOPLE FIND OUT THEY'RE SUSPENDED IS: "I THOUGHT IT WAS OKAY SINCE I WAS ONLY TRYING TO "HELP" OUT ANOTHER MEMBER"....IT IS OKAY TO ASSIST SOMEONE, AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT TURNING THIS INTO AN OPEN MARKET. PLEASE USE THE BUYING/SELLING FORUMS TO DO THAT.
DO NOT ADVERTISE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE. THIS BAITS ALL THE WOULD-BE SELLERS TO ATTEMPT TO SELL THEIR ITEMS.
DO NOT ADVERTISE YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE AVAILABLE FOR SALE. THIS INCLUDES ALL THE "HOOKUP FOR RETAIL OR LESS" POSTS AS WELL. IF IT INVOLVES A TRANSACTION TO TAKE PLACE, IT IS STILL CONSIDERED A SELLING POST!
DO NOT OFFER TO PICK UP OR BUY ITEMS FROM LOCAL STORES TO "HELP" OUT ANOTHER MEMBER. IF YOU NEED TO GIVE SOMEONE THE NUMBER OR ADDRESS TO THE STORE, DO THAT INSTEAD.
PLEASE DO NOT POST THAT YOU PM'D SOMEONE. THEY'LL GET IT.
AND LASTLY, THE ONE LOOPHOLE WE'VE ALWAYS HAD ON NIKETALK IS THE USE OF ONE'S SIGNATURE TO PROMOTE YOUR ITEMS.  DO NOT USE THE "LOOK AT MY SIG" REPLIES JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL ALSO BE BANNED OR SUSPENDED.

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

And how come Eastbay doesnt go up to a SZ 14 in the Eggplants??? I need a big foot friendly store to copp them from.
Hmm, not really sure why.  I have e-mailed someone to see if they have an answer for that.

EastbayRep - Ray

Ray - they have anymore jobs at eastbay so I can get paid for chopping it up on NT?? hahah jk jk- Thanks for helping, Hope other retailers follow.  

Baby J- They never charge until they ship

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^So is eastbay gunna charge you when you order them today or when they actually ship?
Since the shipment is not in yet, we will not charge for the order until they have shipped, unless PayPal is used to pay for the order.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Ray - they have anymore jobs at eastbay so I can get paid for chopping it up on NT?? hahah jk jk- Thanks for helping, Hope other retailers follow.  
No problem, I enjoy helping out.

EastbayRep - Ray

^Thanks pimp, and Ray. I figured that but I've never ordered from them. And I remember an eastbay rep saying that in the Griffey thread when they were backordered.

Personally, I don't much like the blueish tint on the soles but since I can't get last year's version, I'll be getting these.

Just called FinishLine and FootLocker , they both said they wouldnt receive any shipment on this. Doubtful ?? Anyone can confirmed

looks like I can hold off on the RD and cop these for the 30% the coppers are sitting so these will too by the sheer fact they are coming in such big numbers

Originally Posted by thekckid

looks like I can hold off on the RD and cop these for the 30% the coppers are sitting so these will too by the sheer fact they are coming in such big numbers

ummm I don't know if thats a good idea man

Originally Posted by sosowhat

Just called FinishLine and FootLocker , they both said they wouldnt receive any shipment on this. Doubtful ?? Anyone can confirmed
are you referring to their websites? i know of actual footlocker stores that have them in but not footactions. don't know about finishline stores though.

are you referring to their websites? i know of actual  footlocker storesthat have them in but not footactions. don't know about finishlinestores though.

No. I called them by phone.
Would it be mid-night release

^^ I didn't even bother w/ the flea market thinking they were gonna be 250, but for 214? Now that's what i call an Early Bird Special

Originally Posted by piczon1983

FinishLine's dont get Foamposites. Correct me if im wrong.

wrong. finishline.com had eggplants last year. and i believe very a minute amount of FNL stores had em,not 100% sure,but the site def. had em.

looks like these will be more available than last year's.

Originally Posted by HAMMERCHARGE

My spot has em for 214.

in the Flea market? 
nerd.gif
yep.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yooo somebody tell me where this flee market is please, trying to head up there now
pimp.gif

its in the corner of 181st and audubon ave in the heights

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by piczon1983

FinishLine's dont get Foamposites. Correct me if im wrong.

wrong. finishline.com had eggplants last year. and i believe very a minute amount of FNL stores had em,not 100% sure,but the site def. had em.

looks like these will be more available than last year's.
Wow. Didnt know that.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by 335i

Originally Posted by HAMMERCHARGE

My spot has em for 214.

in the Flea market? 
nerd.gif
yep.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

its in the corner of 181st and audubon ave in the heights
thanx homie...

Originally Posted by thekckid

grin.gif
coppers are "sittting" because they my coast (da east) got flooded with these after they sold out numerous times.

now if thats da case with da eggplants then by all means enjoy that 30%.

Back
Top Bottom