Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by DaBuddhaWitJays

^ will give that a try, thanks.

forgot to mention it was FA though.

but yeah... one of the female managers rung me up that day and did not tell me it was a final sale or write it on the receipt.

you should be good then.  no mention of it from them or them not writing it on the receipt,   most likely the employee who denied the return was just making up his own rules so they could make their sales goals for the day.

shady, but footlocker/footaction/champs is known for its shady employees who make up their own rules when it benifits them, or if it helps them make sales goals.

All you have to do is get the name of the employee and call customer service. I did that while still in the store one time.

Originally Posted by DaBuddhaWitJays

so since my online order came through i really dont need the 2nd pair, i tried returning it but the employee at champs said i couldnt return it because it was a final sale and that several people have tried returning their pairs... the !#%$ is that? they didnt tell me that when i bought it....

anyways... he said i could try speaking to the manager when he/she is in tomorrow which i plan on doing...

but seriously? i should be able to return it right?

Guess you guys havent heard the new Footlocker Inc. retail store policy then, huh?

*ALL LAUNCH PRODUCT IS FINAL SALE. NO RETURNS/ NO EXCHANGES

This is bcuz of all you bozo's that buy shoes to resell and when they dont sell you return them...
Example: CDP packages, 2009 DMP packages, Space Jams, Foamposites...

Oh yeah and you can call customer service all you want, at the end of the day it is up to the Manager's discretion...

^

well they need to put make that edit in their policys they have listed on their receipt and on their website then.

he has an argument though because they didn't tell him nothing when he bought the shoes and they didn't put final sale on the receipt like they did when i bought my coppers.

you may have to call the higherups on this one but what should work in his favor is that they didn't put nothing on your receipt clarifying that it was a final sale.

also if you have other footlockers around your way, try returning them at those stores some managers/assistant managers are less stingy then others.

^
of it's not on the receipt, posted somewhere, or at the least told to the customer at the time of purchase then they can't enforce something they make up. I would call corporate on them if the refused after making a little noise and give them the employees names and let them know you plan to do it as well as telling the better business bureau.

My local footlocker told my buddy that the flu games where final sale like a week after release day. I bought mine on release day and was told nothing. I think some employees make up there own rules to benefit themselves at times like mentioned above.

Originally Posted by jgoods

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by jgoods

man....i'm sour after receiving mine in a bag (packaging) from eastbay. busted box. boo!!!! 
mad.gif
  eastbay. c'mon on now!!!! gold club member here. hahaa. funny thing is that there is a ftl sticker on the box.

anyone else get theirs like that???

I didnt order eggplants from eastbay, but a pair of jordan varsity red vi came like how yours came.  Pretty ridiculous, if you ask me
i emailed eastbay yesterday regarding their "shipping" issue but they just gave me lame excuses...like "we have no control over delivery" but wait if the item was not shipped in a bag, the shoebox wouldnt be damaged.  For a corporate company such as theirs, you would assume they had the decency to provide superior customer service/ quality in the way things are handled. Furthermore, as a cost cutting move, it does not sit well.  For the amount that i paid ($200), dont give me that ishhhhhh.    When i sell shoes, i show courtesy by double-boxing the shoes i put in the mail.  I have no gripes but dont give me lame excuses such as those when it is a control issue within their company.  Ups/Usps is going to deliver the package regardless whether the item is string together, bagged, and even boxed.

^^^Eddo, I received my j6 varsity red double-boxed from eb. Not sure how you feel knowing that.....
nerd.gif

Pictures to come of the damage.
tired.gif
I know eastbay used to ship shoes just in that grey/white bag, but I ordered two pair of twos from them last week and they came Triple boxed
eek.gif
.  I was shocked.  Maybe they are learning.

if you want double boxed from eastbay it's a good choice to buy more than one item....unless it's already in a big package like jordan packages ; otherwise they usually send in plastic bag.

yea there is... the ridges arent as deep and the shoe as a whole just looks "weird". I was about to cop with 30% but passed up.

I dont feel like reading through all this...
but whres this 50% off or 30%off coming from??

I already got my pair, but i need a 12 really...sooo whos doing these discounts?! where at in NYC especially.

Which do most people think are better? The 09 or the 2010 (why??)

CRAP Just ordered a pair from lacelocked and it shows 2009 on their screen, but I asked and they said it was the 2010 pair. I hope I can return it!

Originally Posted by CheGTR

I dont feel like reading through all this...
but whres this 50% off or 30%off coming from??

I already got my pair, but i need a 12 really...sooo whos doing these discounts?! where at in NYC especially.

Which do most people think are better? The 09 or the 2010 (why??)
some people either work for footlocker or know people who work for footlocker.   reason why they get discounts.

some work for nike and have a swoosh account,  other reason why they get discounts.

if you want discounts  best thing i can tell you is to  pay with cash when going to the store.   look for an employee who seems cool,  tell them you wanna buy a few things and that you would like to use their employee discount and in return you'll throw them a $20   sometimes it works  sometimes it doesn't   but when it does work, you guys exchange numbers and when you need stuff you contact that person.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

CRAP Just ordered a pair from lacelocked and it shows 2009 on their screen, but I asked and they said it was the 2010 pair. I hope I can return it!
damn that stinks. i figured they were the 2010s since they magically restocked around the time of the 2010 release.
they had the 09s last yr for 250
grin.gif

Jeez you paid 275 for them..does that include shipping? They have them cheaper elsewhere on the net, they are definitely still in malls.

Originally Posted by Silsprr

optimusp517 wrote:

Jeez you paid 275 for them..does that include shipping? They have them cheaper elsewhere on the net, they are definitely still in malls.

My intentions were to buy the 09, the 2010 are just flooded all over the net so I know where to get those already. But their main website said 2009, but never mentioned anything about 2010 versions.

True. true...
I figured thats the case but it sounded like some online orders people were getting discounts on etc.

I gotta find a connect, just moved back to nyc haha.

Good lookin out Mark Madsen...next time you play, rock some Foams and hit the tap-tap-pull homie:lol:

Originally Posted by Silsprr

optimusp517 wrote:

My intentions were to buy the 09, the 2010 are just flooded all over the net so I know where to get those already. But their main website said 2009, but never mentioned anything about 2010 versions.
well... it does say 2010 in the description but references 2009 which could give a reason for ambiguity. sucks nike has the same style number for both releases.

"air foamposite one

black/varsity purple
314996 051

The Nike Foamposite One has been a staple basketball shoe since the 90s, the wait is over. This purple colorway was one of the most anticipated releases of 2009."

for the people in the DMV.... Footaction at PG still has a bunch of foams. I just walked in today asked for a size 10, paid then rolled out. I was referred there after checking at another footlocker.

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Originally Posted by g6g35

yea there is... the ridges arent as deep and the shoe as a whole just looks "weird". I was about to cop with 30% but passed up.

ur "weird."

nothing about the shoe is weird. do yourself a favor and reconsider

Back
Top Bottom