Nike Foamposite One "White Out" MARCH 29 2013

Soo, did you ever get called?
naw cuz. 5 raffle tickets but none of them was lucky. i really really really dnt want to pay over retail for these an i wasnt gonna buy a sniper bot. congrats on bein able to cop off NDC... i guess i was a minute too late an everybody wanted size my size 13. finna splurge at the outlet tomorro to get over this 
laugh.gif
they have sniper bots for free.. I think you should look into one.. my friend did it and it worked.. I like RSVPing by hand just for the fun of it so I dont use one.. but if I REALLY wanted the shoe Id definitely get a bot for free.

These are like the Pink foams. Pretty much everyone who really wanted one got em. Most people bought just to resell.

join date: 2005.. I hope you're not a grown man trolling a sneaker thread on the internet cause if you are.. your life must really suck.
see...another case of feelings caught up on a website lls.
you still didn't google psychological projection did you.  You were probably busy planking on your foam boxes for instagram trying to pick the perfect filter to compliment your 40,000 hashtags

Last edited:
I helped one of you foamheads in line today at the mall. I was in the back of the line to cop the hyperflights. (didnt want the white foams) Dude in the front was short $5 for the foams. (thought they were $220) I had a single $5 bill in my wallet and gave to him. Nobody even looked at him besides me when he asked some1 to spot him $5.

Hope it brings me good karma! felt good to help a dude out.
honestly though , who buys over a 200$ shoe if they only have that amount...now if that was a high school kid ok...but if that was an adult then shame on that adult. Didn't even have enough to cover the tax either...kudos to you for the spot though

These are like the Pink foams. Pretty much everyone who really wanted one got em. Most people bought just to resell.
exactly but the thing about these is we will get a show of awesome/horrible customs soon.. I can't wait to see something amazing

you still didn't google psychological projection did you.  You were probably busy planking on your foam boxes for instagram trying to pick the perfect filter to compliment your 40,000 hashtags

sorry buddy im not you. stop your crying and and just quit it already. Slim you shouldn't have even came at me in the 1st place. eThuggin is not cool.

#DOPE #COPPED #AWESOME #SNOW #BREATHING #FOAMS #MONEYGANG etc

i knew something was suspect about you lol only girls and faggies talk like that did you seriously just talk with that stupid sign? about some ugly shoes you bought? smh...

speak english please do us all a favor or just **** lol

They are very clean in pics no doubt. I hope I don't regret canceling. But seeing pics of yellowing later will probably make me forget about it. My stealth could've had a interracial thing going on with these :lol: >D

haha you're telling me.. I'm watching you have a low-key breakdown right now.. 

:stoneface: that's dead nice attempt on flippin the script but you failed big time. i'm done going back and forth with you. dont get upset next time tho

#DOPE #COPPED #AWESOME #SNOW #BREATHING #FOAMS #MONEYGANG etc
i knew something was suspect about you lol only girls and faggies talk like that did you seriously just talk with that stupid sign? about some ugly shoes you bought? smh...

speak english please do us all a favor or just **** lol
Yoooooo this dude literally has me laughing out loud at my job (its when you work and get pai... its not even important) anyways you don't want it.. Im gonna get banned from the thread and you are gonna sit in your house depressed reevaluating your life.  Go back to.... whatever you do.

i'm assuming you don't understand that sentence as it explains itself. obviously your reply proves that you are illiterate. 

View media item 338072

welcome

lol nice pic of your doll homo. no your sentence made no sense considering the fact i didnt buy these ugly shoes. chill out. ya'll upset cuz i said a store had a certain amount of pairs. you all should just grow up and not get upset over things that do not matter to your lives. all that hate just to hate and troll or whatever yall call yall selves doing just makes you all look pitiful and sad. :smh:

i'm assuming you don't understand that sentence as it explains itself. obviously your reply proves that you are illiterate. 

welcome
lol nice pic of your doll homo. no your sentence made no sense considering the fact i didnt buy these ugly shoes. chill out. ya'll upset cuz i said a store had a certain amount of pairs. you all should just grow up and not get upset over things that do not matter to your lives. all that hate just to hate and troll or whatever yall call yall selves doing just makes you all look pitiful and sad.
mean.gif
Does anyone have a translator app for this? Google didn't recognize it.

Yoooooo this dude literally has me laughing out loud at my job (its when you work and get pai... its not even important) anyways you don't want it.. Im gonna get banned from the thread and you are gonna sit in your house depressed reevaluating your life.  Go back to.... whatever you do.

eThuggin at it's finest. Fakin like you at work. *****. the only one that needs to re-evaluate anything is you. I honestly wish I could sit in the house but unlike your made up job i actually have a real one a career carryin you is just fun and games while i have down time until my next broadcast needs to go up on TX if you even know what that means. Get your life together boy, you wish you had mine i can guarantee that.

they have sniper bots for free.. I think you should look into one.. my friend did it and it worked.. I like RSVPing by hand just for the fun of it so I dont use one.. but if I REALLY wanted the shoe Id definitely get a bot for free.
i hear you but is there a free one that ppl have stamped as legit? bcuz wit so many hypebeasts im sure theres ones that just take ppl credit card numbers and F them over. if so pm me

Last edited:
eThuggin at it's finest. Fakin like you at work. *****. the only one that needs to re-evaluate anything is you. I honestly wish I could sit in the house but unlike your made up job i actually have a real one a career carryin you is just fun and games while i have down time until my next broadcast needs to go up on TX if you even know what that means. Get your life together boy, you wish you had mine i can guarantee that.
son I really want to respond.. give me a second to find a translator app that works.. every time I cut and paste this in google my browser crashes.. one second..

Does anyone have a translator app for this? Google didn't recognize it.

man its so funny how upset you have gotten over a store with some shoes. for real this is priceless. we are over here clowning you while we make this real bread none of that $10-$20 per hour nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom