Nike Foamposite One "White Out" MARCH 29 2013

y'all thought these were gonna sit...i passed last minute...bigger releases im gearing up for mixed with priorities...congrats to those who copped...

FYI:  I just copped a pair to go w/my fighter jets.

hotnessfeet.com  has some available.  $299 plus coupon code 'hotness' 5% = $285.  About $40 more than retail for those that have to pay tax (i.e. California).  He has ebay feedback of over 2000+

Last edited:
naw cuz. 5 raffle tickets but none of them was lucky. i really really really dnt want to pay over retail for these an i wasnt gonna buy a sniper bot. congrats on bein able to cop off NDC... i guess i was a minute too late an everybody wanted size my size 13. finna splurge at the outlet tomorro to get over this 
laugh.gif
LMAO!! I do the same thing if I miss a release. 

Can't everyone get along. Don't forget ALL OF US are online in a shoe forum. For an overpriced, all white shoe...

Got these this morning from NDC, real smooth and may I say easy cop? Was it because these r not as demanded or the new Nike check out system made it easy to cop? And seems a lotta ppl copped easily from FTL, EB, etc as well, but I had a hard time trying to add em to cart on those sites...... :stoneface: Oh well, got my pair anyway, and can't wait for em to come.

Got these this morning from NDC, real smooth and may I say easy cop? Was it because these r not as demanded or the new Nike check out system made it easy to cop? And seems a lotta ppl copped easily from FTL, EB, etc as well, but I had a hard time trying to add em to cart on those sites......
indifferent.gif
Oh well, got my pair anyway, and can't wait for em to come.
I keep saying this but I think its all luck.. got through on Eastbay twice but NDC immediately/permanently pinned my attempt to the glass.. 

I dropped 600 on two pairs. Trying for retail is too much work nowadays. Congrats to all that got them retail.

1 from native goods at 310

1 from hotnessfeet.com for 285

let's see who ships faster.

Last edited:
Can we please stop saying that NDC was such an easy cop and blah blah blah. Just let it be what it is, hopefully that's how it was supposed to unfold. Lets not get everyone hyped up to thinking NDC is sooooo easy.

lol its like 2.5% of the price.. thats not not being able to afford it.. Im sure they just forgot 5$.. cold world 

Aint no cold world. You should know how much the sneakers ur buying cost. Also he aint go no debit card? If u asked me thats on some ol bum juice status

Back
Top Bottom