Nike Foamposite One "White Out" MARCH 29 2013

Just like the Easter's earlier, I'm feeling extra nice today.

First person to PM will get White Foams at retail price plus tax and shipping. I have an RSVP at a mall nearby I don't need these because I copped online. I'll pick it up if you PP ready, I can ship out today.

Size 11
have you read the disclaimer on top when you enter forums? just saying.

:smh: Nike is killing me this month, jordan xx8 blue camo, penny v cloak, suns foam, barkley posite eggplant and these today..... I skipped the HGG, and prolly gonna return the xx8s to save a few bucks.

:smh: Nike is killing me this month, jordan xx8 blue camo, penny v cloak, suns foam, barkley posite eggplant and these today..... I skipped the HGG, and prolly gonna return the xx8s to save a few bucks.

Those xx8s are horrible espeically for 250. If i owned a shoe store it would be no refunds on those lol

Jimmy Jazz already shipped. That's a first. Friday releases are what's up. Idc whether these are sitting or flying off shelves or how limited they are. These things are clean, bottom line. These will go hard on a nice bright summer day with some shorts on or light blue jeans. Wear them a couple times then sit them up til next summer when everybody beat there's into the ground.

Nobody needed to "tattle" when he blatantly advertised himself. The other dude's reply was merely a heads up so he'd be reminded of the rules.

Last edited:
U all can keep these Easter Lilly foams
eyes.gif

won RSVP at nikeDC for size 8.5, not going to pick those up, so if anyone needs them after 5 be on the lookout for reTweet, or possibly released on the floor

Back
Top Bottom