Nike Foamposite One "White Out" MARCH 29 2013

these look str8 fire in person with some black elite socks
smokin.gif

look better if ur black-- not hating, that's objective. just like the db9s looked better for hispanics.
One of the stupidest comments I've ever seen on NT.

So I guess I better get rid of my db9s because I'm not hispanic but I'm good on these foams cause I've got the skin tone to pull it off.

Whats next? If your white you can only rock dunks.

Twitter source:  Nike NY still has some availability.  Give them a call for more info. 212.891.6453

so whats the resell value on these i didnt even know they dropped till i lked at my twitter arnd 10:30 and saw the links i was way to late, think i can realistically cop for arnd 260?

These are beyond bad. Saw them in person and instantly went 
sick.gif
. Tried to convince my homie not to do this to himself but of course he did copped anyway. Props to whoever copped but I just can't see the appeal. 

Last edited:
Not for everybody, not even for most but I like them.
Respect homie no doubt but I just can't get with these. I would have copped some Air Force Ones, which look better imo and are 160 bucks cheaper. This shoe literally makes no sense to me. All white Foams are just not a good look.

Back to the shoes, copped x2.

View media item 338670

These are beyond bad. Saw them in person and instantly went 
sick.gif

. Tried to convince my homie not to do this to himself but of course he did copped anyway. Props to whoever copped but I just can't see the appeal. 

Ya I agree.... They look like they were painted by a spray can.... Good thing I copped off jj and ndc. The jj pair is going to a homie to flip I believe. The ndc pair is getting returned......

So disappointed in these after I saw them this morning...smdh

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a pair from eastbay. Hopefully I don't feel like you guys. Then again I don't do all white shoes :/

I got a pair from eastbay. Hopefully I don't feel like you guys. Then again I don't do all white shoes :/
BigJ I tried to get with the program fam but they look off. The best way I can describe it is that they look like knock off Foams in person.

Last edited:
I don't know where these are sitting. the thirst is real where im at and i had to work today.. But if anybody wants to help a brotha out hit me with a pm

Back
Top Bottom