Nike Foamposite One "White Out" MARCH 29 2013

Sounds like people are disappointed with these. Anyone happy they copped or are y'all not really into them? Still haven't seen any on foot pics

Are those DS?
sick.gif
yea, its just theres another white sole underneath the transparent sole. which makes them look worn

I admit they look Good in that Photo you edited. If you would of taken a normal photo of the shoe, would it have been dope then?
Why don't you go see them in person and make that conclusion on your own....

They're awesome to me and that's all that really matters....

eastbay just put some sizes up and they lasted no longer than a minute. :lol: 6.5 of course went first.

Last edited:
I really wanted these but i struck out again as usual. DOnt know what im gonna do about shoes anymore . I haven't got a release with Nike since my 2011 bred 11 release.  No all stars , no foams 1's no barkley posites Wtf nike can i get a shoe for once . I have a big gap in my collection . 

Hate to ask but how are these running with the size TTS or are people going up or down in size?

Did anyone not get their shipping email yet from Nike? Thought it would have been faster with the Friday release. I paid via cc#

Are you serious or being sarcastic? It takes cheap Air Force 1's a couple years to yellow with minimal wear and you think these will yellow by summer? Are all you people serious? Why are people hating on a shoe? If you had the money to spare to get them you would so stop fronting. I bet when they drop the Columbia 11's again, dudes will be all over them and won't even mention yellowing.
Not a money issue. That's why I don't own XI Concords. I can't bear the thought of favorite kicks turning banana...

What are you talking about??

I got ds concords that look fresh out the factory

Eastbay was clutch my pair will be here monday

Back
Top Bottom