Nike Foamposite One "White Out" MARCH 29 2013

I got a pair from eastbay. Hopefully I don't feel like you guys. Then again I don't do all white shoes :/

BigJ I tried to get with the program fam but they look off. The best way I can describe it is that they look like knock off Foams in person.
Thanks man. Ill just get my buddy to take my pair if its that bad.

I got a pair from eastbay. Hopefully I don't feel like you guys. Then again I don't do all white shoes :/

salty salt

Huh?

It should be easy.. the Elite of NT assured us there was/is no interest.
i got a feeling resellers are da ones that went out for these, and they're gonna get soaked on da resell.
FALSE. dudes were beasting for these HARD in my city today (baltimore)

Last edited:
 house of hoops also got big numbers in NYC...these will be a resell fail, just like da fighter jets.

Exactly I tried telling Lil dude that but he swear he know everything...stupid kids prolly on spring break and couldn't get a ride to the mall.

as always, the only areas that got huge numbers are bmore, dc, nyc. the rest of the country don't get it like that so just bc there are still pairs around, don't act like it's like that everywhere. ur smarter than that, fam. and like i said, dudes were eating these up left and right. based off of what i saw today, these def. won't last too long. def. nothing like fighter jets.

the real problem is the smei-gloss finish which makes them look very cheap...

it should've been more flat like the stealths

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm shocked that ppl are willin to pay that much for some simple White on White...Nike got some Patent Leather All White Forces for 90 that's guaranteed in stock...LOL, save ya' money folks

as always, the only areas that got huge numbers are bmore, dc, nyc. the rest of the country don't get it like that so just bc there are still pairs around, don't act like it's like that everywhere. ur smarter than that, fam. and like i said, dudes were eating these up left and right. based off of what i saw today, these def. won't last too long. def. nothing like fighter jets.
These are trending like the FJs. 400 listings in Bay Area CL?
View media item 338950

these look very nice in person and the quality ain't too bad either
happy.gif

My Footlocker today had a fair amount of extra sizes in these, but I didn't have the money with me to pick any up for friends. Going to call back tomorrow. My recommendation is to try and scavenge from a pair and a mom and pop shop  or even a nearby Footlocker to see if you scoop one up for retail.

Back
Top Bottom