Nike Foamposite One "White Out" MARCH 29 2013

Had to pay some bills so i couldn't get these. I guess ill call around when i get paid Monday if not ill wait until the return pairs go up on Wed.

you guys have to be patient about shipping info. i hate post releases because people start posting for pages at a time the same question over and over and over... anyone get shipping info yet?

JUST CALL THE COMPANY IF YOU ARE THAT WORRIED ABOUT SHIPPING.

FALSE. dudes were beasting for these HARD in my city today (baltimore)

any city around your area go hard for some dopes...was it you that made a vid on youtube back in 06? KIITC if you know what i mean
but yeah, these foams look clean on a nice day imo. the white pops out nicely

Walked in to a Shiekh's today and saw a few dudes purchasing pairs, so I asked the associate if I can grab a size and he goes on to tell me that they are all reserved for friends and family......

Didn't even bother speaking my mind...

Just walked out laughing...

nothing worse than having to pay Canadian retail plus quebec taxes on them. thank god my gf bought them for me on my bday...great looking shoe tho

Well sat walked into the Montgomery mall, MD hoh and grabbed the last 11 at 1400/2pm with military discount went to Potomac mills, va grabbed last 13 at 1700/5pm but they wouldnt give me military discount, good thing that 13 is for my boi bcuz i wouldnt have brought these w/o discount, but they are nice, now what happened to all the stores that sold white dickies lol, strangely every easter shoe was around except the kobes so out of 10 shoes released kobes gone and foams next

how would you guys keep these deadstock until you wear them? just in the box without the paper? I seen some people keep their kicks in ziplock bags...is this a good thing to do?

how would you guys keep these deadstock until you wear them? just in the box without the paper? I seen some people keep their kicks in ziplock bags...is this a good thing to do?
Don't keep them in ziplock bags, they need to breath. Unless you want take them out every once in a while, which is a hassle. Just take the paper out and toss them in the closet. 

What are you talking about??

I got ds concords that look fresh out the factory

Eastbay was clutch my pair will be here monday
Some kid tried to school me the other day talking about the secret to keep shoes from yellowing; basically: wear them once a year and keep them in a sealed bag. Eff that. I like wearing my shoes...

So are yours icy like this?
View media item 340394

Walked in to a Shiekh's today and saw a few dudes purchasing pairs, so I asked the associate if I can grab a size and he goes on to tell me that they are all reserved for friends and family......

Didn't even bother speaking my mind...

Just walked out laughing...
I've always thought that place and shoe palace are straight ghetto with their no refund policy BS... Never bought shoes from them.

They sell those food saver thingies at costco. That's your best option if you want to keep the shoes moisture free.

They sell those food saver thingies at costco. That's your best option if you want to keep the shoes moisture free.

Shoes need air though, there are so many that kept shoes ds in plastic only for the midsole to break into pieces once unwrapped.

All my ds foams are still icy, they are just in the closet. I only recently started taking the paper out.

Last edited:
i give it before da summer.
Are you serious or being sarcastic? It takes cheap Air Force 1's a couple years to yellow with minimal wear and you think these will yellow by summer? Are all you people serious? Why are people hating on a shoe? If you had the money to spare to get them you would so stop fronting. I bet when they drop the Columbia 11's again, dudes will be all over them and won't even mention yellowing.
not for nothing duke, but i probably got quadruple da amount of kicks you got...calm down b these *****

is wack, and they're gonna yellow by da summer time. had they been da orlando PE's then we would've

been in business.

i give it before da summer.
Are you serious or being sarcastic? It takes cheap Air Force 1's a couple years to yellow with minimal wear and you think these will yellow by summer? Are all you people serious? Why are people hating on a shoe? If you had the money to spare to get them you would so stop fronting. I bet when they drop the Columbia 11's again, dudes will be all over them and won't even mention yellowing.
not for nothing duke, but i probably got quadruple da amount of kicks you got...calm down b these *****

is wack, and they're gonna yellow by da summer time. had they been da orlando PE's then we would've

been in business.

You been singing the same song over and over in this thread.
They're wack, ok cool.
They're going to yellow, ok thanks for the heads up.
You've got 4 times as many pairs as us, got it.
Anything else to add that's different?

Back
Top Bottom