Nike Foamposite One "White Out" MARCH 29 2013

So upset I couldn't copp in my size, I have a size 8 just staring at me from my desk :frown:

#fail

They are so clean in person!!!

Just curious, what is your success rate with size swaps? If I can't find my size, I'll chalk it up as a loss because I wouldn't want to risk getting stuck with a shoe I can't even wear. Plus it takes away a size from somebody who really wants it.

I don't know if I should give up the KD 5 and Lunar Force1 both area72 & 30$ for the white foams... What you guys think...
Its a bad deal for whoevers getting the foams imo. The retail of the two area 72 shoes are about $270 compared to $225 on the foams.

Just curious, what is your success rate with size swaps? If I can't find my size, I'll chalk it up as a loss because I wouldn't want to risk getting stuck with a shoe I can't even wear. Plus it takes away a size from somebody who really wants it.
Thus far...... Very unsuccessful.

Too make matters worst, I lost my receipt so I cant return them. I am stuck trying to sell them.

I just want my money back for them if I cant find a size 10 :frown:

If you think about it size swapping is a pretty stupid idea to cop a pair for. When you look at it it's always gonna be more of a rarity than a trade. With a trade there are more possibilites, as far as the shoes, and you will pretty much be the same size. With a size swap... You are counting on someone having THAT shoe and wanting the size you have and them having your size of THAT shoe... it's just very very rare sounding I would say don't cop with that kind of wishful thinking

If you think about it size swapping is a pretty stupid idea to cop a pair for. When you look at it it's always gonna be more of a rarity than a trade. With a trade there are more possibilites, as far as the shoes, and you will pretty much be the same size. With a size swap... You are counting on someone having THAT shoe and wanting the size you have and them having your size of THAT shoe... it's just very very rare sounding I would say don't cop with that kind of wishful thinking
repped, I agree....the chances of 2 idiots hoping to swap sizes in the same area is about 1 in 100,000, unless its a half size swap lol

Last edited:
repped, I agree....the chances of 2 idiots hoping to swap sizes in the same area is about 1 in 100,000, unless its a half size swap lol
Lmao!!! Thought I could find me another idiot to swap my 11 for an 11.5 in the HGG's. couldn't find another idiot lol, took them to Flight Club after getting tired of looking at them.

Just meet up with someone off Craigslist... Traded the size 8 for a size 10. Had to pay the dude $20 but whatever... Got my size and I am happy now.

Size swapping works if you cop something close to your size, +1 or -1, the guys I don't get are the ones that need a 12 but cop an 8 hoping for a swap.

Size swapping works if you cop something close to your size, +1 or -1, the guys I don't get are the ones that need a 12 but cop an 8 hoping for a swap.

I hate to say it but its easier to buy your size from someone selling them and sell yours for the same price. Makes you a reseller even though you just want your size.

Back
Top Bottom