Nike Foamposite One "White Out" MARCH 29 2013

too cleannn 
smokin.gif

View media item 357260

Man, these look good here. Never been into shoes with too much white, but these have SOO much white that it works IMO. The only other thing is that this comment ("too clean"), makes me think "yep, too clean........................until they're not clean"

You're a knob.

And I think these look a lot better with jeans cuffed rather than shorts. Idk I have yet to experiment with much other than a pair of ralph lauren jeans or cargos

And get denim dye stains? I'm good

Man, these look good here. Never been into shoes with too much white, but these have SOO much white that it works IMO. The only other thing is that this comment ("too clean"), makes me think "yep, too clean........................until they're not clean"
thanks for your opinion .

People can do as they please but my experience with white shoes over 10+ years of collecting is avoid touching them with anything that isn't white. Black socks, jeans, skin (dirt, sweat), ect

Last edited:
Heads Up!! Chicago Heads...

I don't know if everybody knows it.. But

HoH State St. still has pairs left and so as FTL Old Orchard has a 11.5 on deck.. 
happy.gif

I was happy to resell my 2nd pair and broke even after paying 285 when it first came out. I guess prices on these will hover around 300. But I think once people realized that these shoes are great for customization...prices may go up. Especially designing it like paranormals

Last edited:
So I walked into Foot Locker to buy a Nike T-shirt to match my Crimson Foams.

When I get to the register I see a pair of White Foams on the back counter behind the cashier.

I asked if they were for sale and what size? They were my size and cost $225. So I said I'll take them and here's my government ID. And this is what I paid......

What's The Cheapest Price That Anyone Has Gotten On These White Outs?

I had no intention on buying or even finding White Outs..... ever.

Apparently I cant return them
tired.gif
mean.gif

So I walked into Foot Locker to buy a Nike T-shirt to match my Crimson Foams.
When I get to the register I see a pair of White Foams on the back counter behind the cashier.
I asked if they were for sale and what size? They were my size and cost $225. So I said I'll take them and here's my government ID. And this is what I paid......

What's The Cheapest Price That Anyone Has Gotten On These White Outs?

I had no intention on buying or even finding White Outs..... ever.
Apparently I cant return them
tired.gif
mean.gif

I paid $190 with my mil discount

You can't return them regardless. Apparently they don't take returns on big releases. You have to go through the website to return them via shipping

You can't return them regardless. Apparently they don't take returns on big releases. You have to go through the website to return them via shipping

Pretty lame.

I snagged a 14 from Villa's website the day they releass (because I couldn't get ahold of a 13), then when Villa restocked yesterday online, I copped a 13, took the 14 to my local store within 15 minutes of placing the order online, and was handed a cash refund...essentially a size swap.

Oh ok, cause they told me someone just returned them and thats why they were sitting there. But yet, I cant return them
eyes.gif

Not that I would cause I could flip them. But after trying them on, I like
happy.gif
   They will be dirty in one day of wear
ohwell.gif

So, then why did you buy them?...

And, BTW, plenty of people got them cheaper.
Because I think a $45 discounted DS shoe was worth copping and if I never wear them then and only then will I flip them for more than I paid for, for sure. 

And BTW, saying plenty of people got them cheaper with no pictures, receipts or evidence is not showing me anything. What did you get them for, did you even cop them or are you just trolling?
alien.gif

Because I think a $45 discounted DS shoe was worth copping and if I never wear them then and only then will I flip them for more than I paid for, for sure. 
And BTW, saying plenty of people got them cheaper with no pictures, receipts or evidence is not showing me anything. What did you get them for, did you even cop them or are you just trolling?
alien.gif
I'd rather pay $250 for a shoe I love than $180 for a shoe I have no intentions on wearing :smh:

oh so true my friend. now its going to sit in his closet and turn into a yellow tooth..
So true.. I have and always will stay away from anything with a clear sole.  Got the camo foams for All Star weekend and flipped em for +$40 right after. That yellow is inevitable.

What's it take to dye soles on Foams? I think these would look NASTY with a dark black sole instead of the ice...with some black laces.

Back
Top Bottom