Nike Foamposite One "White Out" MARCH 29 2013

I will never understand y so many people hate this shoe
For 1..as many others who are not a fan of this shoe stated..the white sock liner along with a white tongue which invites dirt along with not aging well. On top of all that, they have clear soles which will turn piss yellow no matter what.  I would never consider buying these.

Ok for everyone that "HATES" the whiteout foams i have a question, do any of u own the anniversary xi, concords or columbias? Do u own any white tongue questions? All shoes that have this weird weave pattern bcuz those 3 are impossible to clean once dirty and they yellow quite quickly, yes the soles on here will yellow but everything else is cleanable espc since the used leather for the eyelets. And the sock liner? For real? If u look around there are way to many shoes with white sock liner and i dont here to many complaints about those

Ok for everyone that "HATES" the whiteout foams i have a question, do any of u own the anniversary xi, concords or columbias? Do u own any white tongue questions? All shoes that have this weird weave pattern bcuz those 3 are impossible to clean once dirty and they yellow quite quickly, yes the soles on here will yellow but everything else is cleanable espc since the used leather for the eyelets. And the sock liner? For real? If u look around there are way to many shoes with white sock liner and i dont here to many complaints about those

i followed you on the anniversay XIs but concords and columbias dont follow the same theme. both have black sock liners and depending on which version you are talking about, have blue tinted bottoms.

people hated the anniv XIs too when they dropped. Now they selling for like $300+.

i followed you on the anniversay XIs but concords and columbias dont follow the same theme. both have black sock liners and depending on which version you are talking about, have blue tinted bottoms.

people hated the anniv XIs too when they dropped. Now they selling for like $300+.

Not the sock liner, im talking about that weave mesh like material that the uppers are made up of, it yellows and attracts dirt that cant be easily cleaned at all

Not the sock liner, im talking about that weave mesh like material that the uppers are made up of, it yellows and attracts dirt that cant be easily cleaned at all

Most people aren't mad at the weave mesh area alone. It's a combination of things.

Most people aren't mad at the weave mesh area alone. It's a combination of things.

The biggest problem i had was on my concords 01 how that mesh got dirty and dingy, didnt even consider getting them in 11, so far and grant it its only been a month but ive had no problem cleaning the foams, i do hate how dirt gets in the crevices

Exactly why I didn't get the Concorde. I know that mesh is a nightmare to clean

Sold my other pair to a fellow NT'er for 240 shipped. I need to ball in these asap! I've been wearing mine more than I had initially planned on

Is this a fair trade? My DS white outs for someone's either crimson pro's or his cloud (fighter jet) foamposites? His aren't DS but both are. 9/10 so he said he would throw in 20$. I'm asking this just cause I don't know which to go for since I like the fighter jets and crimsons equally

I wouldn't do it. Neither one is worth much more than retail, deadstock. The fact that they are worn is a deal killer

Didn't sit long, they are sold out. Y'all can say what you want about these "sitting" but they definitely sold out at stores. Resellers just aren't having the best of luck

Resellers gonna EAT da L w/ these..no one wants

Em like that.

Is this a fair trade? My DS white outs for someone's either crimson pro's or his cloud (fighter jet) foamposites? His aren't DS but both are. 9/10 so he said he would throw in 20$. I'm asking this just cause I don't know which to go for since I like the fighter jets and crimsons equally

Any trade to get rid of da all whites is a good one..i would get da crimsons if i was you.

I have asked on many forums and have yet to get a real answer. Can someone tell me a specific place where I can get some foams! I don't care what color. Size 14.

Back
Top Bottom