Nike Foamposite - ParaNorman - Teaser pics

these are too similar to the electric green HOH from last year. I'd love to find a pair of those instead of these hyped up super duper limited resellers item :nerd:

these are too similar to the electric green HOH from last year. I'd love to find a pair of those instead of these hyped up super duper limited resellers item :nerd:

What??? They are not similar at all!! 2 totally different colorways

seems like they have a TON of fake accounts people are creating and posting different pics they find of any one and claiming its them

I hope none of these fake accounts win

I also got clarification that you don't have to send the message via the site also. A friend won and told me that he just sent the message directly via twitter using the hashtag and whatnot...honestly it's based on the luck of the draw to be honest...

People winning them and already putting them on ebay.
sick.gif
mean.gif
mad.gif

seems like they have a TON of fake accounts people are creating and posting different pics they find of any one and claiming its them
I hope none of these fake accounts win
Ugh that disgusts me. What I would give to win a pair of these. Honestly, I wish they would make us do some kind of confirmation to make sure you are who you're saying you are.

Crossing my fingers though. 

Ugh that disgusts me. What I would give to win a pair of these. Honestly, I wish they would make us do some kind of confirmation to make sure you are who you're saying you are.
Crossing my fingers though. 

The rules actually state you have to prove you own the photo upon request. I wonder if anyone was called out for it.

Some are so obvious that the judges probably just skip them (Poor pixelation and some with the website they are from on them not cropped out).

What's funny is if you Google "weird kid", you may recognize a few...

Man I've never won anything and I won these just now :smokin

I'm a 12 had to get a 11.5 size 12-12.5-13 sold out

6-11.5 available good luck guys also said 150 more pairs will be given out tomorrow don't give up!!!

Man I've never won anything and I won these just now :smokin
I'm a 12 had to get a 11.5 size 12-12.5-13 sold out
6-11.5 available good luck guys also said 150 more pairs will be given out tomorrow don't give up!!!

Good to see a fellow Niketalk OG win as well. :smokin

Hes lying...i dmd a winner who showed proof...he said he just filled name adress and put his size...theres no way to know what sizes are available...i call ducktales buddy...im guessin they will make wjatever sizes are needed hence the 8weeks

to the winners, did you guys authorize their twitter app? i don't wanna authorize it if i don't have to...

This application will be able to:
  • Read Tweets from your timeline.
  • See who you follow, and follow new people.
  • Update your profile.
  • Post Tweets for you.

This application will not be able to:
  • Access your direct messages.
  • See your Twitter password.

Which is probably why a bunch of people didnt win...

Rumor has it that if you have minimal followers, you will not be chosen!

that has nothing to do with it

ANY AND EVERY twitter application from twitpic to tweetbot requires authorization such as ParaNormans.

They WONT steal your information, etc. You are safe.

After the contest is over you can deauthorize the app from your twitter settings if you are still paranoid.

LOL YOOOO, I JUST CHECKED MY DM & I WON A PAIR! I'm so excited! I can't wait to see them in person!!! :D
Good luck to everyone else :smile:

Last edited:
Hes lying...i dmd a winner who showed proof...he said he just filled name adress and put his size...theres no way to know what sizes are available...i call ducktales buddy...im guessin they will make wjatever sizes are needed hence the 8weeks

Actually he's right. When I submitted my size on Monday morning, sizes 6-13 were available (just like how the drop down for sizes on ndc works) So I wouldn't be surprised if the later winners are forced to pick another size.

I remember reading the rules last week and you technically aren't guaranteed the size you choose.

Originally Posted by the hater boxden  
Originally Posted by osyrhiz
Originally Posted by jo3y k

to the winners, did you guys authorize their twitter app? i don't wanna authorize it if i don't have to...

This application will be able to:
  • Read Tweets from your timeline.
  • See who you follow, and follow new people.
  • Update your profile.
  • Post Tweets for you.
This application will not be able to:
  • Access your direct messages.
  • See your Twitter password.

Which is probably why a bunch of people didnt win...

Rumor has it that if you have minimal followers, you will not be chosen!
that has nothing to do with it
ANY AND EVERY twitter application from twitpic to tweetbot requires authorization such as ParaNormans.
They WONT steal your information, etc. You are safe.
After the contest is over you can deauthorize the app from your twitter settings if you are still paranoid.
sooo...i wasn't having any luck submiting without the authorization so yesterday i tried submitting a pic thru the website, and i got a dm last night saying won! turns out that if you win, you have to sign in thru their website anyway so you might as well authorize the application

Back
Top Bottom