Nike Foamposite - ParaNorman - Teaser pics

Yea I have been submitting pictures since day 1 and haven't won I entered my last one today. I don't think they are looking at every picture.

been submitting this everyday lol

I would pick you just because of the Rabbit. :smokin

Does anyone know how to find out what number winner you are for the paranorman foamposites? and i know sized are not guaranteed, so is there a way to find out if the size you chose will be delivered to you?

Does anyone know how to find out what number winner you are for the paranorman foamposites? and i know sized are not guaranteed, so is there a way to find out if the size you chose will be delivered to you?

I believe they are gonna make em. Thats why its gonna take 8-10 weeks to arrive. Thats how long IDs usually take.

Good, eBay took down the pairs that people were listing for 5k :lol:{

ive been submitting a pic everyday but the longer it takes the worse everyones chances get...the day the contest started @paranorman only had 11,000 followers...today they have 34,000 lol pretty ridiculous amount of photos getting sent in! i doubt theyre lookin at em all just the look of the draw i guess...

To the winners, what did you write as your caption? Besides the mandatory?
Haha...I want to know this too. Been submitting new pics of me as a kid everyday but it seems like the judging is pretty random. Congrats to those that have won so far. These are an awesome looking shoe.

Wow... woke up this morning blurry eyed and checked my Twitter DMs - I won! Good luck to all NTers going for a pair! I'll post my winning picture later. For my caption, I did reference one of the songs used in the movie - Dizzee Rascal's "Fix Up, Look Sharp". I'm thinking that might have won it for me (My picture was a 4th grade class picture of me wearing a shirt with skulls on it)

I gave up a couple days ago...after seeing some of the winning submissions it occured to me that I don't think they were really looking through all the submissions. I think they were just checking it at various times of the day and picking one that was recent. Cause I've seen a lot of pictures that even I thought "LMAO...they gotta win with that" and they didn't win.

BASICALLY.. THIS IS WHY I SUBMITTED ONCE AND THAT WAS IT.. AND LIKE SOMEONE MENTIONED THEY ARE AT 34K FOLLOWERS... CHANCES SLIM LIKE THAT CHICK IN CALVIN KLEIN PANTS'

Im not into foams anymore but I really like these and the concept behind them

Im happy not to many people know about these

even tho they have 35k followers thats still pretty good compared to what it could be

Checked my phone while getting ready for work and it said I had a Twitter update got excited for a hot second looked at it and some *** spammed me about making money at home.:smh::smh:

to the winners, did you guys authorize their twitter app? i don't wanna authorize it if i don't have to...

This application will be able to:
  • Read Tweets from your timeline.
  • See who you follow, and follow new people.
  • Update your profile.
  • Post Tweets for you.
This application will not be able to:
  • Access your direct messages.
  • See your Twitter password.

to the winners, did you guys authorize their twitter app? i don't wanna authorize it if i don't have to...

This application will be able to:
  • Read Tweets from your timeline.
  • See who you follow, and follow new people.
  • Update your profile.
  • Post Tweets for you.
This application will not be able to:
  • Access your direct messages.
  • See your Twitter password.
Which is probably why a bunch of people didnt win...

Rumor has it that if you have minimal followers, you will not be chosen!

Last edited:
I submitted my Tweet via the Contest Application so yes I did authorize it.

I won and I have 25 followers.

^ I'd like to know that too...Ive been entering indirectly each day and nothing...I entered today via my twitter account directly...so I wonder if I do it thru the contest page would I be disqualified?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom