Nike Foamposite - ParaNorman - Teaser pics

^Good Deal.....Also, Can You Submit A Picture You Have Already Submitted In Days Past From A Different Twitter Account?

Like Let's Say I Have (2) Pictures Available.... Can I Submit (1) Thru My Own Twitter And (1) Thru My Ladies Twitter The First Day, And Then The Following Day Switch The Pictures Submitted Under Each Account?

Trying To Not Shoot Myself In The Foot On This One While Still Giving Myself The Best Opportunity To Win These!

Last edited:
i dont understand how people are winning with halloween pics, aint **** weird bout gettin dressed up as a kid its more of the normal thing to do

^Good Deal.....Also, Can You Submit A Picture You Have Already Submitted In Days Past From A Different Twitter Account?
Like Let's Say I Have (2) Pictures Available.... Can I Submit (1) Thru My Own Twitter And (1) Thru My Ladies Twitter The First Day, And Then The Following Day Switch The Pictures Submitted Under Each Account?
Trying To Not Shoot Myself In The Foot On This One While Still Giving Myself The Best Opportunity To Win These!

Limit one (1) Submission per person, per Contest Day of the Contest Period. Each Contest day (“Contest Day”) begins at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET. Non-winning Submissions will carry over to subsequent Contest Days. Entrants are not permitted to submit the same Submission or a substantially similar Submission during the Contest Period. Each Submission submitted by an entrant throughout the Contest Period must be different, as determined by Sponsor in its sole or absolute discretion. Duplicate Submissions by the same person will be subject to disqualification.

That's why they said it doesn't matter if you tweet the same pic because it rolls over again and again if it doesn't win. Everybody that I have seen that won followed the rules correctly. My brother's g/f helped me win a pair. Hopefully that clears it up for you.

I still think it's pathetic people are selling their confirmation on eBay. :smh:

Source: http://foamposite.paranorman.com/rules

I believe its random times throughout the day, after they've picked winners.

i dont understand how people are winning with halloween pics, aint **** weird bout gettin dressed up as a kid its more of the normal thing to do
      Exactly! Everyone dresses up for halloween! How can that count?! Some of the ones that were chosen weren't even weird! One guy seems to have actually one twice!!!! 
THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL THEIR PAIR IS REAL LMAO.... ONLY WAY TO GET EM IS BY WINNING THEM.... SOMEHOW I HIGHLY DOUBT MARQUEE ENTERED AND WON AND ALREADY HAS THEM READY TO GO 8-10 WEEKS BEFORE HE GETS THEM FROM THE PARANORM PEEPS
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
      +1

THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL THEIR PAIR IS REAL LMAO.... ONLY WAY TO GET EM IS BY WINNING THEM.... SOMEHOW I HIGHLY DOUBT MARQUEE ENTERED AND WON AND ALREADY HAS THEM READY TO GO 8-10 WEEKS BEFORE HE GETS THEM FROM THE PARANORM PEEPS :lol: :lol:

QFT! Look at the Nike Check on the heel of their pair! Looks awful!

I have been trying with a new picture everyday and this morning I woke up to a DM from @ParaNorman!

Cannot believe it! Words can't express how excited I am!

:pimp:

I have been putting new pictures everyday and still haven't won a pair. I posted my last one today. I gave up already.

I really wish I'd have kept the terrible picture of me crying on Santa's lap when I was less than a year old.

idk how this didnt win i had like 8 teeth in my mouth lol im going to keep on trying though

I was a winner yesterday. I entered the very first day forgot about the contest and had a winning DM yesterday. For those asking for winning pictures here is my tweet and all. I didn't even think the picture was weird. I have won plenty of things in the past so I just tried to try.

I gave up a couple days ago...after seeing some of the winning submissions it occured to me that I don't think they were really looking through all the submissions. I think they were just checking it at various times of the day and picking one that was recent. Cause I've seen a lot of pictures that even I thought "LMAO...they gotta win with that" and they didn't win.

Back
Top Bottom