Nike Foamposite - ParaNorman - Teaser pics

@ohmygosher inboxed me! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! 
roll.gif
 I'm not keeping this ridiculous conversation going! I said what I had to say and you are a simpleton!  Trying to tell me I'm new when he joined a month before me! Whoop- De-Doo! You'll get no Private Messages from me! People on here do act like women in a cat fight! 
laugh.gif

Shout out to all my winners!!!!!! It's all love & respect over here!!!!! Hey you won a difficult contest!!!!!!! Pat yourself on the back because you won exclusive kicks! Do whatever you desire with them!
happy.gif

To you haters get a job and get a life! On a serious note stop talking trash because you didn't win anything! If you won you'd be giving props too and you know it! If you want you can cop my pair from ebay [emoji]9829[/emoji] ! See I look out for haters! LMAO! 
grin.gif

Enter MY circle of winners brothers! 

Last edited:
have a 7,.5 coming...biggest that was left as of this morning :smh: :smh:

Wish I could've got these in my size

9.5...or 9/10 :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

:smh:

You guys that won from on here on NT post some nice pics up of the shoes when you get them, and get a chance.

:smh:

This thread, like all other theads about super limited shoes, turns out the same exact way :lol:

Props to those that won, and do whatever you want bro... it's your shoes... sell them, wear them, eat them, do whatever.

I don't know if I would sell them it I bought them, but if I was strapped for cash I would in a heartbeat.

I understand what Jada is saying about keeping them for rarity or whatever, but hey in the grand scheme of things... they're just shoes.

This hobby means a lot to some, and not that much to others... it meant a lot to some at a time, like myself, but as time goes on... it's whatever.

Hard to explain in words.

Don't forget to post pics though... the winners! :D

Add me to the list of NTer's that won. Super happy, I got a pair of Yeezy 2 Solars for retail yesterday at Villa Chicago and woke up today to a DM from @ParaNorman... STILL SEEMS UNREAL....

Last edited:
You right bro, my priorities is all messed up, i should pass up on a potential 5 grand and keep a 220 sneaker that cost 10 to make. I've seen the light and its bright. 8)

Sooooooo you wait 8-10 weeks to get the sneakers (you said u needed extra cash to help for bills) sell the sneakers then for pay your bills which will probably be late or blow the money you made off the sneaker then you back at square one

:rofl:

sounds like you should be applying for a better job or applying for scholarships instead of spending time on twitter wishing you get pick to win a sneaker so you can sell it

but do u man......YOLO right? :lol:

ANYWAYS

Im happy to see some NTers ended up with some pairs im just curious to know what the box will look like

^
Just let it go brah.

If he bugs you that much, just add him to your block list.

That's what I did with that other clown.

Last edited:
To be completely honest, if i won these id sell them and get some ACTUALLY rare shoes. Say... UNDFTD 4s. Or Paris dunks. Selling it to buy something not shoe related would be dumb like stated above, unless you are DESPERATE for cash. 

I basically agree, though I don't think selling them to buy something non-shoe related would be any different than selling them to buy something shoe related (And, you know I'd just buy 20 pairs of canvas AF1s. :D)

But, truthfully, this hobby can be expensive, and it's really not for people without disposable income or kids without regular revenue streams. It's ironic, I know, because almost all our love for shoes formed when we were young and broke. But, all this bickering comes from the fact that either a)you need to "save up" money to buy shoes, or b)that you need to win some sort of lottery to help you pay your bills. I'm certainly not picking on people with cash flow problems - I'm not Ayn Rand of anything - I'm just saying that if you are in these situations, perhaps you should rethink how seriously you consider the hobby of collection luxury material goods.

Basically, this is found money. If you want the shoes, keep the shoes. If you want the money, sell the shoes.

I didnt win. and i posted up a pic that i thought was good. i wanted them for my son. so i wouldve been happy with a 6-7.5

im on the left... 80's baby
posted up with my brothers
i think we may have just watch beat street, breaking, krush groove or something along those lines...

and a pic of my son who wouldve been wearing these once he grown into them..

I always thought NT was some bs but my homie told me to get on and see whats up....I bangs with it . Whats up nikeTalk ?!... Burrrr. Couldnt get my size in these (10.5) had to settle for a 9.

I dont wanna resell for money , i just wanna get sneakers i want IN MY SIZE with these.

Last edited:
damn. found out too late. just checked ended ebay listings and saw a pair sell for 6500. but its from some dude by me who has a connect at the paranorman studios.

I actually won and got my size... Check out my IG and you'll see me wearing my pair.

Then again I'll wear any sneaker, don't care about value..

I was lucky enough to win a pair myself as well..got the DM late/early Friday and couldn't believe it. Couldn't get my size because at the time the only biggest size they had was a sz 9. Although I wasn't able to acquire my size I am still thankful I got chosen and appreciate all the love. Here's my proof

NOT for SALE:

you can also find me on IG @og2307

I think I shot myself in the foot on this, my tweets didn't go through on the first night so I ended up submitting 2 different photos, and then I realized I was supposed to do it via the site, so 3 tweets in the first night. After I read the rules completely I deleted the offending tweets thinking it'd be cool, but I guess not. Followed the letter of the rules for the next 6 nights but still didn't win anything. Congrats to those of you that did, I can't lie if I'd won and the price was up as high as it is now, I'd have booked a cruise with the cash it in money.

Last edited:
I messed up on this contest, but congrats to those who got them!! Hopefully not everyone who won is selling these for thousands of dollars! I would love to have these.

Back
Top Bottom