Nike Foamposite - ParaNorman - Teaser pics

So is ParaNorman's twitter gonna supply the winners with any more information? Like a tracking number, confirmation, or anything? They went mute after the contest ended. :stoneface:

Yea i'd like a tracking #, wondering if anyone got em yet? I won on the 20th & havent received them yet. I was lucky enough to get my size(11), guessing that was because i won with in the first 300 pairs & answered with 5min of getting the DM

Yea i'd like a tracking #, wondering if anyone got em yet? I won on the 20th & havent received them yet. I was lucky enough to get my size(11), guessing that was because i won with in the first 300 pairs & answered with 5min of getting the DM

Didn't the DM say 8-10 weeks?

I am trying to make a deal with my sister to give me these. She still busting my chops about selling them on eBay. I really hope she messing with me, and I get them. The crazy thing is, she won the Yezzy 2 at 125th HOH and she gave me no hassle(I did pay for them).

Congrats to those that won. I can't lie tho, eventho i got a lot of foams and I like these.... if I won they would be sold on arrival. I love nike sneakers just as much as the next guy, but i'm not turning down thousands of dollars for 1 pair of sneakers.

so dudes won a FREE pair of shoes and are complaining about a tracking #?

really?

Last edited:
so dudes won a FREE pair of shoes and are complaining about a tracking #?
really?
lmao.

...this
mean.gif

Last edited:
I don't take it as a complaint but these are worth $$ I'm sure some people don't want them stolen or lost in transit. It can take all 10 weeks just as long as they make it safe

I live 2 and a half miles from LAIKA studios.. I wonder what they would say if I drove down and asked them about a tracking number or how long they should really take lol 

Congrats to those that won. For some reason these remind me of Halloween. lol Can't wait to see some on feet pics of these.

Congratulations guys

I thought I would have a better shot of waiting for the last 4 days when they gave away more pairs than the first 2 days when they only gave a combined 50. I didn't have enough photos I thought were weird. turns out they weren't too strict on that :frown: plus they went from 6000 followers the first day to like 37000 the last day.

They going for $6500... damn I can't even be mad at dudes that would sell them.

**** with that money I would just get the Stealth Foams this Christmas and chalk it up as a nice constilation prize :lol:

Seriously though I would like to have something that rare, but in the end only other sneakerheads are even going to give a damn about them.

There are these three dudes that live around the way where I grew up at and when I go back around there I always see them with the most exclusive and high end sneakers.

Then I found out what their hustle was... all three of them I guess you could say "team up" and pool their money together and buy like Yeezy's and Galaxy Foams and other top tier prized sneakers. I expect them to do the same for these too... I don't know if I could do that crap. I don't like anyone else putting their foot in my kicks. My pothead cousin did it with a pair of 95's back in the day and went to the gym with them... let him keep it after that :x

These guys are what most of you are talking about in here though because they're all still living dollar to dollar and trying to get by stuck in the rut, but at least they're fly >D

Might of thought about trading the Undefeated or Eminem 4's for these, but those are the only trade though... otherwise straight cash.

To those who are going to sell these... I would be cautious about eBay and PayPal... because something this high end fetching this much money you know dudes are going to be scamming like they did with the Yeezy's and doing chargebacks.

Wow congrats to the guys that got 'em!

I entered a couple of times, oh well.
Looking forward to pics!

Wow... woke up this morning blurry eyed and checked my Twitter DMs - I won! Good luck to all NTers going for a pair! I'll post my winning picture later. For my caption, I did reference one of the songs used in the movie - Dizzee Rascal's "Fix Up, Look Sharp". I'm thinking that might have won it for me (My picture was a 4th grade class picture of me wearing a shirt with skulls on it)
I gotta thank you bro! i submitted picture after picture and didnt win and on the last day after reading your post i added "Fix up, look sharp" to my caption and i won! Couldnt believe it but that caption had to be what put me over the top because the picture i put up was one i had submitted before already...thank AirJason! thats wut niketalk's all about haha

I gotta thank you bro! i submitted picture after picture and didnt win and on the last day after reading your post i added "Fix up, look sharp" to my caption and i won! Couldnt believe it but that caption had to be what put me over the top because the picture i put up was one i had submitted before already...thank AirJason! thats wut niketalk's all about haha
my picture that won also had a caption besides the photo...interesting lol

Back
Top Bottom