Nike Foamposite - ParaNorman - Teaser pics

It says "may" take up to 8-10 weeks. So that's probably the max. time it'll take. I heard the first 400 will get their pairs before 8-10 weeks. Still looking into it though...:nerd:

imo,this would make no sense....unless all 800 pairs were made before the contests

For instance....if Paranorman had already 400 pairs mad,equal amounts of sz6-15, what if the first 400 picked say, sz9-13...so they all couldnt get their pairs first

sz6-7.5 lasted up until the last day and after (before people filled out their apps)....happy I won the contest, but pissed I didnt get my size....yes,Im selling or trading them...and hoping to get my size.... getting a pair of shoes for FREE and turning it into $2k+, who wouldnt do that?

imo,this would make no sense....unless all 800 pairs were made before the contests
For instance....if Paranorman had already 400 pairs mad,equal amounts of sz6-15, what if the first 400 picked say, sz9-13...so they all couldnt get their pairs first
sz6-7.5 lasted up until the last day and after (before people filled out their apps)....happy I won the contest, but pissed I didnt get my size....yes,Im selling or trading them...and hoping to get my size.... getting a pair of shoes for FREE and turning it into $2k+, who wouldnt do that?

If sizes ran out, then the pairs are probably already made. All sizes were available when I filled out my application (on the 22nd), so I was lucky enough to choose my true size. I'm sure the 8-10 weeks is just the maximal time it'll take to deliver their heap of Foamposites to all the winners; surely some will get their pairs before that time. Many of the resellers on eBay believe they will get their pairs within the next 30 days lol (at least, that's what's stated in their listings). We'll just have to wait and see... :smokin

I hear they were being processed & shipped as they were won but being shipped slowest possible way cause it is the cheapest way to ship. Also all the pairs were made before the contest thats why people didnt have much choice towards the end of the contest. I also had a quote on my photo & i won on the 20th, by that time i had submitted 5 photos so i dunno which won it for me but i was putting quotes connecting my photo to the movie in some way. Like 1 quote i used was on a picture of me with dead fish bigger then me said Other kids had Toys i had dead fish referring to how Norman's friends were Ghosts in the movie.

If sizes ran out, then the pairs are probably already made. All sizes were available when I filled out my application (on the 22nd), so I was lucky enough to choose my true size. I'm sure the 8-10 weeks is just the maximal time it'll take to deliver their heap of Foamposites to all the winners; surely some will get their pairs before that time. Many of the resellers on eBay believe they will get their pairs within the next 30 days lol (at least, that's what's stated in their listings). We'll just have to wait and see... :smokin

Sizes were definitely made before hand, all 800.

The people that won the last day of the contest apparently only could pick from sizes 6-8 or so.

And about three days into the contest sizes 13-15 were gone.

When I won all sizes were available but you could select sizes like how the Nike.com flash site used to be.

yeah man the shoe game no adays is all ****** up.. got cats at my local mall camping out for some damn generic shoes.. makes me sick what it has came down too 

i also won a pair becuase of the caption i won the first day had every size to pic from got my 9.5s.... im not sure what to do with these yet deff not wearin them if i keep em though. it be like walking on egg shells

I most definitely will wear mine. I'll post pics on foot when they come in :smokin

I can understand how you feel dagreatist, I still haven't worn my Bin 5 or 13 yet. I'm just happy foams are built like tanks, makes me not as hesitant to wear them.

Still wondering how people are able to sell  a shoe that they dont even have yet.

After every release if you go on eBay there's usually AT LEAST 3-5 people selling shoes with a screenshot of their Nike confirmation. :smh:

Pathetic.

ahhhh the bin 13s// that was by far the most fun J line i was every  in i ended up being number 22 in line and they had 22 shoes... people behind me were autionng off my spot but i didnt sell em...

wonder if we will get tracking when the shoes ship

and for the people complain about people re-selling them....it was a CONTEST.....EVERYONE had the same EXACT opportunity/chance to win....their prize...their shoes...their choice what to do with it

Dont get me wrong...I wanted these to keep....but winning on the last day gave me no chance in getting my size...If i can make $ off these,why not...that $ will go straight to those student loans/bills....or even a Vaca :pimp:

i see alot of pairs being auctioned off on ebay for some charity cause..are these pairs legit? and if so i hardly see any bids i wonder y

I saw the tweet and I was about to get pissed about them tryin to bank after seeing the resale value... Then I read the thing about charity.

In my opinion the pairs from the contest will come with this stuff as well. They just can't announce it otherwise it will take away from the Charity online.

I am also assuming we will get our pairs from the contest shortly after if not right after the charity pairs ship out.

Back
Top Bottom