Nike Foamposite - ParaNorman - Teaser pics

i went through twitter and submitted with a hashtag....wasnt going through their site and allowing them access to my twitter acct

So you can use a pic found on the internet as long as it doesn't violate those rules?

No, there's a really long legal page that has all of the rules, one of the big ones was that you can be disqualified for entering a submission that you aren't the sole owner of

All entry information and Photos shall be collectively referred to herein as the “Submissions” or each as a “Submission.” Submissions must comply with the Guidelines and Restrictions defined below. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify this Contest in the event an insufficient number of entries are received that meet the minimum Judging Criteria (defined below).

By entering, each entrant warrants and represents the following with respect to entrant’s Submission: (a) entrant is the sole and exclusive owner of the Submission; (b) the Submission will not infringe on any rights of any third parties; and (c) any third parties appearing in the Submission (or their parent/legal guardians if minors) have given entrant appropriate consent to be photographed and used as permitted herein. Sponsor reserves the right to request releases from any third parties appearing in any Submissions at any time. Failure to produce third party releases upon Sponsor’s request may result in disqualification, as determined by Sponsor is its sole and absolute discretion.

I only posted what I felt was relevant to the discussion especially since people were talking about posting pictures of themselves naked.

Here's the full rules
http://foamposite.paranorman.com/rules

Someone I know won and instantly got offers of $2000 and up. Real people are getting chosen. Major plus that Nike isn't the one choosing the winners.

This was his winning pic..open at your own risk

Last edited:
Submitted my picture. Win or not, this is a really cool concept. But of course, people want to ruin it by complaining or reselling for ridiculous prices. Oh well :tongue:

I know a real person that won a pair of the Coraline Dunks, it's cool to see Nike partner up with this studio and have contests like this.

Majority of the people didn't read the rules before tweeting, so THAT may increase your chance of being selected. Interesting how, if your picture doesn't get picked, the submission rolls onto the next day.

From what I've seen, most people aren't even posting "weird" pictures of themselves from their childhood. So it'll be interesting to see what the "Judges" pick as a winner.

Good Luck to all NT'ers. :smokin

A lot of the pictures entered in the contest are really bad and are not weird in any way. If you have a legit odd ball picture of you as a kid like the kid posted by KingofNY you will get a DM. I have to go through my old pictures as a kid.

Read the rules so that the same questions aren't asked over and over. Today is not the last day. I believe its the 23rd.

I've narrowed down my pictures to 7 that fit the oddball weirdo requirements while not breaking the rules. Hope I win with one of them.

Back
Top Bottom